So what's your favorite thing about Aqua Class?

SadieC

Our favorite dish in Blu is the Short ribs; both when it is an appetizer and when it is a entree.

We have met many people in Blu and have had dinner and/or drinks with them on occasion during the cruise. It is unlikely you will be seated next to the same people every night at dinner every night. We have found the friendships that can develop by dining with the same people 10 nights in a row are less likely to occur in Blu.

True to a certain extent. All depends.

We usually eat around the same time each night..early and often see the same folks quite a bit...usually rows by the windows or one or two back...nice to converse with familiar faces, but not same table mates every night, which we prefer... We have made good friends at MDR tables in the past but also with other AQ guests...

Edited by hcat

We enjoy Aqua (Blu) due to flexibility with being able to show up whenever we feel like. We really enjoy it for breakfast. Nice, personalized service, never a wait for anything.

We enjoy the smaller Restauraunt atmosphere, great service, not feel packed in like a bunch of sardines, quick drink service, personalized service more akin to traditional dining.

We also love the menu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by 4cats4me

We have done Blu twice--once on Constellation and once on Eclipse. I have to say that I got quickly tired of the menu offerings. Some nights, I just ordered the everyday chicken (loved the gravy). But I don't care for the squab, pigeon, lamb items, etc.

I'm debating AQ on our upcoming Equinox cruise, but the added expense for Blu keeps me from it. It just does not seem worth the $$.

That's just for us. Maybe not for others. Have fun whatever you do!