Prices of Starbucks Coffee onboard

Nanny8

Just wondering if anyone remembers the prices of the coffee? I'm talking just a regular black coffee. Not a specialty coffee just a Pike place or a Blonde or a decaf. Just trying to figure out the budget for my coffee fix. :)

Oh and I'm asking for the Allure or Oasis.

Do they accept Starbucks gift cards onboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the ships with an actual Starbucks yes you can use the sbux gift cards.

Op before you pay for a cup of brewed coffee make sure they have actual brewed coffee. On freedom if you insist, after they point out the brewed coffee sitting there for anyone to have for free, on "coffee" they make an americano (espresso and water). Not exactly the same.

Not sure if the actual Starbucks "stores" on those few unique ships make brewed coffee but it's worth finding out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...just as nasty as Starbucks! And it's included!

Now THAT was funny....not a fan of Starbuck's overpriced swill, nor a fan of Seattle's Worst.....both brands in nearly every variety has a distinctly burnt taste to them. Actually prefer Caribou or Tim Horton's.....

That's because Seattles Best is owned by Starbucks. I managed a SB while in grad school, it's the same coffee -different label

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! I knew that Starbucks owned both, but didn't know they were the same product in different packages.

Now THAT was funny....not a fan of Starbuck's overpriced swill, nor a fan of Seattle's Worst.....both brands in nearly every variety has a distinctly burnt taste to them. Actually prefer Caribou or Tim Horton's.....

Tim Hortan's makes coffee, I thought it was dirty sock water :p

Tim Hortan's makes coffee, I thought it was dirty sock water :p

Well, then it's YOUR fault! YOU CANADIANS are the ones selling the stuff!:D

I actually think it's more nostalgia for me. Used to enjoy Timmy's coffee when we lived in Michigan, and now that we don't have a Tim Horton's for 1500 miles, I have to order K-Cups from Amazon. It's still better than Folgers/Maxwell House/most store brands, though!

I can't drink Tim Horton's anymore - makes me feel sick. Yesterday I tried it again and it was confirmed. :( I might try the tea next time.

Starbucks is too strong for me, so I ask for a short coffee in a tall cup with extra hot water. Costs less too!

Maybe it's the caffeine content? My stomach has a rough time occasionally with large amounts of caffeine, particularly from coffee.

Maybe it's the caffeine content? My stomach has a rough time occasionally with large amounts of caffeine, particularly from coffee.

Yes perhaps. I also think it is the heavy coffee cream they use, which I am not used to - 18% cream. I use 10% cream at home. It's probably a combination of both. Thank you for replying. :)

Yes perhaps. I also think it is the heavy coffee cream they use, which I am not used to - 18% cream. I use 10% cream at home. It's probably a combination of both. Thank you for replying. :)

That's also a thought - maybe the higher fat content doesn't agree with you. I typically use either powdered creamer (I know......) or half and half. Using real cream is a treat for us! BTW, I always enjoy your posts - have been running across them for years - you always seem to have a realistic and balanced perspective on things.