Is this correct?

I am going on Ovation in February and have read they do not supply any shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. Is this correct. I usually don't pack these items trying to save some space, they have been included on all the other cruises I have taken. This will be my first cruise with RCI.

Cheers:eek:

I am going on Ovation in February and have read they do not supply any shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. Is this correct. I usually don't pack these items trying to save some space, they have been included on all the other cruises I have taken. This will be my first cruise with RCI.

Cheers:eek:

Quoted on Cruise Critic Ship Review: "standard cabins come with two bars of soap and a fixed shampoo dispenser in the shower (no conditioner or body lotion, but you can ask your cabin attendant for free tubes)"

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=985&pgtype=cabins

Travel size is fine if you are only gone a very few days.........would not last me on a two week cruise. Guess you could pack several of them, but the stuff on cruise ships works just fine for me. :)

there is an all in one goop in the shower. we use it to rinse out the bathing suits.

just pick up some travel sized bottles after you arrive the night before( presumably) the hotel should be able to direct you to a nearby Wal mart or drug store/chemist.