How addicted are you to cruising with Celebrity?

C 2 C

How many nights did you sail in 2016  

246 members have voted

1. 1. How many nights did you sail in 2016

His comment on the poll is totally right and anyone who would call that a poll knows nothing about setting up a poll. The OP asks how addicted we are to Celebrity and the only poll question is "how many days have we cruised". What does this have to do with Celebrity addiction? The OP gets an F in poll design. Before you or anyone else asks why I don't start my own poll - I just don't care.

In answer to the question asked as opposed to the choice of answers in the poll - I am totally not addicted to any cruise line. I pick my cruises based on price and itinerary. In my opinion, brand loyalty is for suckers. The cruise lines do not treat repeat or long time customers any better than first time customers so why should I favor one line over another.

DON

You and some others here are reading a totally different OP to me. There is no poll at all that I can see.

Paragraph one of the OP contains a single question, and not one that asks how many days cruised.

Paragraph two contains a comment, or aside if you prefer, relating to the OPs recent cruise.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

Most of our 54 cruises have been on Celebrity. It has been and remains our cruise line of choice for now but of late, we find that changes to the X product continue to blur the line that used to set X apart from the rest of the pack. As a result, we're more amenable to booking on other lines when scheduling, itinerary and price blow X out of the water (no pun intended!).

The addiction for us is less about the cruise line and more about the loyalty status. We finally made Diamond on RCI (Elite on X) and, all things being equal, would rather have the benefits of that (meager as they may be) rather than being a "nobody" on another line.

Edited by ricka47