HAL - Disembarkment Excursion Sold Out - Late Flight

B-May

We sail in 10 days and I didn't think that a disembarkment excursion would sell out but they have (never had this problem before!). We have a late flight at 6:30 pm back to Canada. Baggage Direct won't work as it's domestic only. Anyone have any ideas? - we wanted to do a few things around FLL to kill time and now we'll be stuck with our luggage. I can't seem to find any day excursions that can handle our luggage and I don't really want to rent a car. Does anyone know if waitlist will actually clear and/or they may put on an extra bus? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

We sail in 10 days and I didn't think that a disembarkment excursion would sell out but they have (never had this problem before!). We have a late flight at 6:30 pm back to Canada. Baggage Direct won't work as it's domestic only. Anyone have any ideas? - we wanted to do a few things around FLL to kill time and now we'll be stuck with our luggage. I can't seem to find any day excursions that can handle our luggage and I don't really want to rent a car. Does anyone know if waitlist will actually clear and/or they may put on an extra bus? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

You waitlisted your party, right? Keep your fingers crossed and maybe you will clear. Work on plan B. Day rate....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lots of ship excursions post cruise will take you to the airport by 1:00. Not good for avoiding waits. So don't buy that without knowing drop off time.

Take a cab to the airport and store your bags as mentioned by John. Then Uber or cab to town for the day's activities. Cab from Port to airport one way will run under $15. Less via uber.

Edited by eandj