Does the Independence of the Seas have Freestyle Coke machines?

dizneydawn

Bummer!! Thanks for the quick answer!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are going on Indy and get a chance to ask why there isn't please do so. This is a mystery many of us have wondered about for some time. I do have a friend going on Indy next week and he verified it wasn't offered.

If you are going on Indy and get a chance to ask why there isn't please do so. This is a mystery many of us have wondered about for some time. I do have a friend going on Indy next week and he verified it wasn't offered.

Not sure which cruise we will end up picking but I will if I do pick Indy! We r looking for something in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Indy does not have machines. I was told it was because her primary homeport is Southampton and the supplies for the machines are not readily available. Don't know if that is true or not

Sent from my VS987 using Forums mobile app

That's what I was told too. I became addicted to the Freestyle machines on Anthem and I sorely missed them on Indy.

Fingers crossed its something that RCCL can find a solution to. They could certainly have a reduced range as the Buger King outlets in the U.K use them so there must be an available supply of the concentrates required.

Indy does not have machines. I was told it was because her primary homeport is Southampton and the supplies for the machines are not readily available. Don't know if that is true or not

Sent from my VS987 using Forums mobile app

I think it was true at one time, but the freestyle machines have been reportedly been popping up over there. It was thought they would get added at the next retrofit, but that didn't happen for Liberty if I remember right.

Well, I'm not so sure that the Coke machines do not exist on the Indy.

Was on the Indy from 12/3/2016 thru 12/22/2016 and I'm pretty sure there was a machine in front of Sorrento's.

However, the previous month I was on the Freedom.

Personally, I hope I'm not having a senior moment.

I do not buy drink packages but I definitely remember seeing a line of folks at the machine.

Well, I'm not so sure that the Coke machines do not exist on the Indy.

Was on the Indy from 12/3/2016 thru 12/22/2016 and I'm pretty sure there was a machine in front of Sorrento's.

However, the previous month I was on the Freedom.

Personally, I hope I'm not having a senior moment.

I do not buy drink packages but I definitely remember seeing a line of folks at the machine.

What you remember was on Freedom. Bob knows his stuff. No Freestyle Coke on Indy if Bob says so.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what options are available on Indy for pop? Have 2 kids sailing with us next month and disappointed to hear that there are still no Freestyle machines onboard. Are there regular self serve machines and if so what pop options are on there? Or are my kids forced to walk up to a bar every time they want a refill??? Thanks for the input!!!;)

Does anyone know what options are available on Indy for pop? Have 2 kids sailing with us next month and disappointed to hear that there are still no Freestyle machines onboard. Are there regular self serve machines and if so what pop options are on there? Or are my kids forced to walk up to a bar every time they want a refill??? Thanks for the input!!!;)

No self-serve soda machines. Bars and restaurants for soda on ships without Freestyle machines.

No self serve machines, they must go to a bar or a waiter at dinner.

Choices are limited. Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, ginger ale and tonic water. I may have missed one or two.

• 11 months later...