Breakaway Questions

we3k9

Hello, It's been a long time since my last NCL cruise. I know most of the answers to my questions are probably answered somewhere in one of the many threads, but I am trying to limit the amount of time I have to spend reading through everything. I thank you in advance. Questions below.

Is there a charge for room service now?

When you get the beverage package do they have a limit on the number of drinks per day like Carnival does?

Do they play movies outside on the big screen?

Is there a link somewhere to menus for the Bermuda cruise?

When docked at the Royal Naval Dockyard, is it a long walk to transportation, or do they have a transport for people who can't walk far (My Mom has back problems)

Thank you :)

Hello, It's been a long time since my last NCL cruise. I know most of the answers to my questions are probably answered somewhere in one of the many threads, but I am trying to limit the amount of time I have to spend reading through everything. I thank you in advance. Questions below.

Is there a charge for room service now?

When you get the beverage package do they have a limit on the number of drinks per day like Carnival does?

Do they play movies outside on the big screen?

Is there a link somewhere to menus for the Bermuda cruise?

When docked at the Royal Naval Dockyard, is it a long walk to transportation, or do they have a transport for people who can't walk far (My Mom has back problems)

Thank you :)

I can answer the first 2:

Room service has a service charge of $7.95.

No limit on the number of drinks per day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a complementary continental breakfast that is free of charge. All other room service request come with a $7.98 service charge.

There is no limit to the number of drinks per day that you can have with the ultimate beverage package.

Weather permitting they do show movies on the spice H2O screen outside.

To get the menus Google Norwegian escape menus.

if your mom has trouble walking it is a bit of a walk to get down the game went out of the terminal.

There's a complementary continental breakfast that is free of charge. All other room service request come with a $7.98 service charge.

There is no limit to the number of drinks per day that you can have with the ultimate beverage package.

Weather permitting they do show movies on the spice H2O screen outside.

To get the menus Google Norwegian escape menus.

if your mom has trouble walking it is a bit of a walk to get down the game went out of the terminal.

Great news, we can get coffee and juice in the morning :) we always tip the person who delivers the tray, but I would hate to pay almost $8 and still have to tip, just for coffee in the morning.

Great news, we can get coffee and juice in the morning :) we always tip the person who delivers the tray, but I would hate to pay almost $8 and still have to tip, just for coffee in the morning.

Yes. There is coffee, juice, muffins, danishes, croissants, cinnamon rolls, fruits, cereal etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We always get breakfast in the room and there is no surcharge for that.

As posted above, there is a $7.95 surcharge for hot breakfast, such as omelet. There is no charge for the continental breakfast items.

Try not to confuse the poster!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am not sure what you consider a long walk, however I would say that taxis and public transportation (which is excellent in Bermuda) are very close to the entrance of the port. (Maybe 150 yards).

The much longer part of the walk is to get off the pier, which is probably more like 400 yards. You can get a sense of the pier by checking out the port webcam (http://www.portbermudawebcam.com/), but it may be a little hard to ge a perspective this time of year with no cruise ships in port.

if you have trouble walking, the bermuda walk off the ship would be something i would consider long. however its shorter than nassau :)

i dont know if they have any carts to assist but i do believe there is sort of a marked aisle for vehicle traffic. id write to the special assist email for NCL.

this is a pic that is almost all of your walk from the ship. cut off on the right

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/62/6239/41I3100Z/posters/michael-defreitas-cruise-terminal-in-the-royal-naval-dockyard-bermuda-central-america.jpg

this pic will give some scale to things

https://www.google.com/maps/search/bermuda+royal+navy+dockyard/@32.3255837,-64.8347637,677m/data=!3m1!1e3

i reserved the shell on the ship. when i finally made it to the beach he told me there were only 2 left. sigh. i would never wait until on gsc to reserve a shell.

oh and for the record its first come first serve for the tender. one huge mess of a line. only saving grace is once you are in theater you should go up front for excursions.

i reserved the shell on the ship. when i finally made it to the beach he told me there were only 2 left. sigh. i would never wait until on gsc to reserve a shell.

oh and for the record its first come first serve for the tender. one huge mess of a line. only saving grace is once you are in theater you should go up front for excursions.

Good to know will reserve when we get on the ship.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

As posted above, there is a $7.95 surcharge for hot breakfast, such as omelet. There is no charge for the continental breakfast items.

Try not to confuse the poster!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I merely mentioned we get breakfast in the room that is offered....in that we do not pay a surcharge.

Not confusing the poster! But thanks for your comment.

• 2 weeks later...