Poll: Instant Message Your Roll Call Friends

LauraS

Would you use a CC App to instant message your RollCall friends on board your cruise?  

2,275 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a CC App to instant message your RollCall friends on board your cruise?

• Yes - I would like members to instant message me on the ship
    • No - I would not like members to instant message me on the ship
    • Maybe, I'll tell you why in a post below

I'd like this group to be aware of a scam a friend ran into on

St Martin. The product is a cosmetic, "make your eyes look young again" She bought a product, when she got home she had $17000.00 worth of product. She has been in contact with the law enforcement, and so on, but she still has a VISA bill for $17K. Be careful, who you let beautify you eyes. Deer Horn

I know that the poll is closed, but I can see both sides of this question. The voting is very close for the first two questions. I love technology, but I would not want someone bothering me on a cruise if i did not want to be bothered, yet i also see an advantage.

This is predicated on the assumption that everyone will be connected to the internet or using data while on board. I do neither, and I don't think I'm alone in that.

Hi, do you know how to enroll/contact the roll call about the land excursions on this 29 days Emerald Princess cruise. I am not good on this forum or roll call things, because my computer skill/knowledge. Thanks

Definitely yes!

We had arranged several private tours with various people on our roll call. On our cruise, boarding dates varied widely, plus for other reasons, not everyone made it to the meet & greet. I thought I was all prepared with emails of those we were going on tours with, but somehow in the two weeks after I left home, and before I needed the emails, I lost all my emails. Using the Princess message app pretty much requires that you meet up with a person to exchange your message ID, so it was almost useless UNTIL we managed to get hold of each other, which was finally accomplished by asking everyone we recognized as being on the roll call...."do you know ***&**** Have you seen them? Will they be on a tour with you? If you see them, here's our cabin #"

This is predicated on the assumption that everyone will be connected to the internet or using data while on board. I do neither, and I don't think I'm alone in that.

Hi, do you know how to enroll or contact the roll call regarding jolin the private arranged land excursions for Pago Pago, Bora Bora, Tahiti and Moorea on this 29 days Emerald Princess cruise. I am not good on this forum or roll call things, because my computer skill/knowledge. Thanks

I'm new to all this, can someone tell me how we get on a meet and greet group. We'd love to meet some new friends!

Click on Boards Home at the top left of this page. When you get to the Home page, go down to the 5th box. There's a yellow star on "Find Your Rollcall". Click on that, put in your cruiseline, ship and sailing month. Then choose the rollcall for your particular cruise.