Parking at Port Everglades

mali06

You can park off the property a half the price at ParkNGo :D

They have a free shuttle that which runs to any terminal the ships go to.

No need to call them after a return- they run all the time and they're only 5 minutes away.

I am going down for the Harmony next month. I had always used Park N Go, but when they redid I595 it now dumps into the port, with no exit directly to Eller Drive. If I am coming from Florida Turnpike on 595, how do I now get into the park n go, and also how do I get back on 595 when I leave. I am a senior lady that finds the traffic in port area to be a real challenge for me, other drivers have no patience and I've missed my turns when in wrong lane.

My friends always park at the port, but I think the congestion there would be a real challenge for me.

I am looking at other parking lots that might have easier access from 595, maybe on Rt 84 or Rt 1.

I am going down for the Harmony next month. I had always used Park N Go, but when they redid I595 it now dumps into the port, with no exit directly to Eller Drive. If I am coming from Florida Turnpike on 595, how do I now get into the park n go, and also how do I get back on 595 when I leave. I am a senior lady that finds the traffic in port area to be a real challenge for me, other drivers have no patience and I've missed my turns when in wrong lane.

My friends always park at the port, but I think the congestion there would be a real challenge for me.

I am looking at other parking lots that might have easier access from 595, maybe on Rt 84 or Rt 1.

Heading eastbound Rt 595 actually dumps right into Eller drive. Just before you enter the port there's a traffic light. This is where you make a left and another quick left going back to ParkNGo. You can see the BIG sign for ParkNGo from Rt 595. When leaving ParkNGo , you just exit their driveway (stop light) and take the ramp for Rt 595 going westbound.

Don't go past the traffic light after leaving 595 since it goes into the port & it's a headache to turn around.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VQTjV0cL0WME5QeVc1a0JILXc/view?usp=sharing

This link is my crude attempt for directions. The red trail leads into ParkNGo & the green train is an exit route back to 595.

Heading eastbound Rt 595 actually dumps right into Eller drive. Just before you enter the port there's a traffic light. This is where you make a left and another quick left going back to ParkNGo. You can see the BIG sign for ParkNGo from Rt 595. When leaving ParkNGo , you just exit their driveway (stop light) and take the ramp for Rt 595 going westbound.

Don't go past the traffic light after leaving 595 since it goes into the port & it's a headache to turn around.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VQTjV0cL0WME5QeVc1a0JILXc/view?usp=sharing

This link is my crude attempt for directions. The red trail leads into ParkNGo & the green train is an exit route back to 595.

I thought there was no longer an exit for Eller Dr. My friends said 595 goes over Eller now. The park n go directions say to get off 595 go under it etc.

I thought there was no longer an exit for Eller Dr. My friends said 595 goes over Eller now. The park n go directions say to get off 595 go under it etc.

Their directions are slightly shorter & will get you there but it's sometimes a quick turn that I seem to miss. I just go over Eller drive & make the first left turn at the traffic light & go back 1/4 mile. It's easy & almost as quick.

You will see a tall sign where Park and Go on your left as you approach the end of 595. When you come down off 595 at the stop light make a U turn onto Eller Dr. Follow Eller to Parking. It is much better marked now than a few years ago.

You will see a tall sign where Park and Go on your left as you approach the end of 595. When you come down off 595 at the stop light make a U turn onto Eller Dr. Follow Eller to Parking. It is much better marked now than a few years ago.

Your description makes it seem doable. I will give it a try, get there around 10am so I'll have time to get lost 😀

Your description makes it seem doable. I will give it a try, get there around 10am so I'll have time to get lost 😀

As you come down off 595 be in the left lane. That's a LEFT (almost) U turn at the light to be more specific.

• 2 months later...
Does anybody park at the port or mostly use park and go? Do both offer transport to our ship? Celebrity Silhouette.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think you'll find that most people on this board prefer the convenience of the port terminal. They rationalize the added cost by the fact that they paid thousands for the cruise so what's another few hundred. ;)

I've only used the port parking once about 2 years ago when I arrived at the port very late & couldn't utilize ParkNGo because they couldn't have made it to the ship but I did move the car to ParkNGo during my return on a B2B part of the cruise.

The port parking doesn't require any shuttle unless they return to a different terminal and then it's provided for free.

With ParkNGo it doesn't make any difference which terminal the ship comes in to, since they run the shuttle to every ship continuously. You never have to call them- they have a complete schedule of all the ships.

Do you have to tip the shuttles that take your bags to ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If he loads both my bags I'll give him $3 if only 1 bag -$2

If I'm only returning to the car during a B2B to drop off some dirty clothing / liquor I don't tip him since I'll load & carry off my own small suitcase.

I think you'll find that most people on this board prefer the convenience of the port terminal. They rationalize the added cost by the fact that they paid thousands for the cruise so what's another few hundred. ;)

What's another few hundred? few hundred? Perhaps for a long cruise, yes. However, for a 7-dayer the cruise port is $105.

What's another few hundred? few hundred? Perhaps for a long cruise, yes. However, for a 7-dayer the cruise port is $105.

Maybe I don't get what you're saying but $105 in my pocket is always better than theirs especially when there's basically no difference between the two. Our cruises are usually 30 days long & I always return to the car during out stop in Ft Lauderdale.

When I check the rate at the port it's $15 a day.

When I check park n go it's $15 a day.

If I PRE-PAY at park n go it goes down (a little) to $12 a day

The EXACT SAME LOT charges $7.99 to park if you are flying versus cruising. What am I missing here? Why is the price double for the same commodity?

When I check the rate at the port it's $15 a day.

When I check park n go it's $15 a day.

If I PRE-PAY at park n go it goes down (a little) to $12 a day

The EXACT SAME LOT charges $7.99 to park if you are flying versus cruising. What am I missing here? Why is the price double for the same commodity?

That happened to me last year. When I emailed them about the price they told me that their prices change according to demand. If they continue to charge $12 per day I'm leaving them to go elsewhere.

There are other places that charge $7.99 per day.

What time of year was your cruise?

On second thought.....if the price for ParkNFly is $7.99 and the shuttle is free, why not park there. (it's a different lot)

I guess they're managed by different people.

That happened to me last year. When I emailed them about the price they told me that their prices change according to demand. If they continue to charge $12 per day I'm leaving them to go elsewhere.

There are other places that charge $7.99 per day.

What time of year was your cruise?

On second thought.....if the price for ParkNFly is $7.99 and the shuttle is free, why not park there. (it's a different lot)

I guess they're managed by different people.

I have seen people post that the cost is $12 per day. That must be when the demand is high. We are cruising this month on April 29 and we have booked Park N Go - Cruise for the $7.99 per day. I like the $7 per day savings since we will be on an 8 day cruise.

I have seen people post that the cost is $12 per day. That must be when the demand is high. We are cruising this month on April 29 and we have booked Park N Go - Cruise for the $7.99 per day. I like the $7 per day savings since we will be on an 8 day cruise.

It may have a lot to do with when you actually make reservations. If they see a particular date becoming popular they jack the rate.

I think I'll query them for our Nov/Dec cruise right now.