Help me understand …

Nickles

I just got a quote from my travel agent for my cruise on the Allure next year. She gave me two options: (1) D1 adjoining to D2 – (2 Balcony Cabins); and (2) PR adjoining to D2 or D8 on Deck 7.

I am trying to figure out how the second option would work. How can an atrium promenade room adjoin to a D2 or D8? Did she make an error? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Nickles

I I am trying to figure out how the second option would work. How can an atrium promenade room adjoin to a D2 or D8? Did she make an error? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Maybe she considers across the hall close enough to adjoining.:rolleyes:

I just got a quote from my travel agent for my cruise on the Allure next year. She gave me two options: (1) D1 adjoining to D2 – (2 Balcony Cabins); and (2) PR adjoining to D2 or D8 on Deck 7.

I am trying to figure out how the second option would work. How can an atrium promenade room adjoin to a D2 or D8? Did she make an error? Can anyone shed some light on this?

I took a look at the deck plans for the Allure. I think she meant you could connect a couple of pr cabins. Or some D2's will connect to some D8's, and some D8's that connect to each other. But none of the D cabins connect to a balcony.

Here are the deck plans for Allure deck 7. I think you need to talk to your travel agent again about option 2 as it doesn't look like a PR cabin can connect to a D2 or D8. There are some connecting PR cabins....cat K and N.....with cabin color similar to those for D2 and D8.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=07&shipCode=AL&shipProfile=1690&sailDate=1170115&hasNavigation=false

You might also want to confirm/clarify that the TA understands the difference between adjoining and connecting.

Connecting cabins have an interior door that can be left open, if you wish, to move freely between cabins without going out into the corridor; just like a hotel room.

Adjoining cabins have no connecting door and can be next door, across the hall, etc. simply means close by.