Breakaway 13 Day Southern Caribbean Review with lots of pictures (plus Haven) again

ncklhaus

I loved the Uptown grill...loved there salads and burgers. Can you still get that from Margaritaville or is it all different menu and up charge 😢

Margaritaville has 3 main course salads. They are an upcharge with a different menu. Sadly Uptown Grill is no more.

definitely its pay as you go at mville but from all the pics i've seen, id buy the nachos sadly on my 2 sailings the place has been closed when i wanted to eat. they lose customers this way

OMG. The nachos were ridiculous! They were huge. The name Volcano nachos is totally appropriate. Especially

I loved the Uptown grill...loved there salads and burgers. Can you still get that from Margaritaville or is it all different menu and up charge 😢

Margaritaville has 3 main course salads. They are an upcharge with a different menu. Sadly Uptown Grill is no more.

definitely its pay as you go at mville but from all the pics i've seen, id buy the nachos sadly on my 2 sailings the place has been closed when i wanted to eat. they lose customers this way

OMG. The nachos were ridiculous! They were huge. The name Volcano nachos is totally appropriate. And totally worth the $5.99 , especially if you are sharing them with a few people

Interested in when we get to Margaritiaville now that you mentioned you liked it.. there is nothing but hate for that place in the other threads.

We really liked it. People say that they won't pay extra for a burger they can get for free. But the food we got there you can't get for free anywhere else on the ship. I have a bunch of pictures of the food coming up in a bit.

We really liked it. People say that they won't pay extra for a burger they can get for free. But the food we got there you can't get for free anywhere else on the ship. I have a bunch of pictures of the food coming up in a bit.

I think that is why so many dislike it. (the extra charge) I am OK with paying extra just as we did on Explorer for JR's. When it was free you couldn't get in the place. After they added the 5$pp, no problem. Just wish they were open more. Can't wait to see the photos and hear more about your cruise. This review is amazing.

I think that is why so many dislike it. (the extra charge) I am OK with paying extra just as we did on Explorer for JR's. When it was free you couldn't get in the place. After they added the 5$pp, no problem. Just wish they were open more. Can't wait to see the photos and hear more about your cruise. This review is amazing.

Thanks! I was able to upload more pictures. Here we go!