Recent Jewel cruisers-bathroom toiletries?

Hello! I am new to RCI and have not found anything definitive regarding what toiletries are available in the cabin bathrooms on Jewel. However, I have read that you may have to ask for toiletries. We are in a Deluxe Balcony cabin and any help you can give would be great!! Thanks so much and RCI here we come!! :)

Hello! I am new to RCI and have not found anything definitive regarding what toiletries are available in the cabin bathrooms on Jewel. However, I have read that you may have to ask for toiletries. We are in a Deluxe Balcony cabin and any help you can give would be great!! Thanks so much and RCI here we come!! :)

In a balcony stateroom, there are notmally only two bars of soap and a combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower.

Thanks! That helps to know what to bring. DH prefers shower gel - I will let him know. :)

Bob, exactly what we got in December B2B.

BTW I had some leftover upgraded toiletries that we used on previous cruises. The previous two times our cabin attendant took it as a hint and gave us more. On Jewel our cabin attendant never took the hint!

Since we only travel with carry-on's and we are restricted to the quart size zip bag, this info is very helpful. I will be sure to bring along some of the lotion, etc from the hotel pre-cruise. The ironic thing is, I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner (crazy curly/wavy hair) and that is the one thing they do provide!! Oh, well. I am used to that.

• 4 weeks later...

One thing I would recommend is a suction cup organizer for the shower. We were in an interior room so the showers may be different but we only had one small metal bar soap holder in the shower. Kind of crazy if you plan to use your own shampoo, bar soap and conditioner. The shower walls would work perfect to allow a suction cup organizer.

Also, and again we were in an inside room, we had NO soap dish holder around the skink - none! There was not even a bar of soap to use and I had to take the soap bar from the shower and ask for another to use in the shower. With all the NORO concerns you would think RCL would encourage the use of soap in the bathroom. Unreal. I would personally pack a small antibacterial soap dispenser for the bathroom since our soap was a soggy mess after 2 days sitting on the sink surface.

Thanks! We have to go out and pick up lotion, etc anyway once we are in San Juan. Good idea to pick up some basic liquid soap, too.

Actually, the shampoo/conditioner in the shower also works as bath gel (and also as liquid detergent to wash out swimsuits, etc.).