Elite & Full Suite

Mjkny

Just wondering we're traveling on the Regal on Feb. 19th were elite and staying in a full suite are we entitled to two mini bar set ups and can we exchange one of them for a coffee card ? All information will be appreciated.

Just wondering we're traveling on the Regal on Feb. 19th were elite and staying in a full suite are we entitled to two mini bar set ups and can we exchange one of them for a coffee card ? All information will be appreciated.

We did that last time swapping for a coffee card, but this time we didn't, and it ended up being ridiculous also being on a B2B cruise.

We got 2 set ups for week 1 (16 small bottles of alcohol), the beer, soda and water, then 7 days later we got it all again, plus our steward seemed to delight in also leaving 2 bottles of water a day in our suite. We could have opened up our own bar and made a tidy profit! It did make us laugh, as we were also on the drinks package....:)

We couldn't drink it all and had the pleasure of taking home many of the miniatures with us. Cheers, Princess!

We did that last time swapping for a coffee card, but this time we didn't, and it ended up being ridiculous also being on a B2B cruise.

We got 2 set ups for week 1 (16 small bottles of alcohol), the beer, soda and water, then 7 days later we got it all again, plus our steward seemed to delight in also leaving 2 bottles of water a day in our suite. We could have opened up our own bar and made a tidy profit! It did make us laugh, as we were also on the drinks package....:)

We couldn't drink it all and had the pleasure of taking home many of the miniatures with us. Cheers, Princess!

Ha! That's awesome. I would laugh with all those small bottles. Hope you took a photo of all your miniatures. lol

Could have been easier to take home the coffee cards.;)

Could have been easier to take home the coffee cards.;)

Except for the fact that a lot of folks who are Elite (and especially who also travel in a full suite) can end up with a bunch of coffee cards. Those who don't drink alcohol are especially impacted that way.

The double setup twice in two weeks isn't something I will ever have to "worry" about. I'm not elite and too poor to travel in a full suite. Having that type of "problem" when also having the AIBP is pretty funny though. I agree that lining it all up and taking a picture would be good. :D

Edited by Thrak

Except for the fact that a lot of folks who are Elite (and especially who also travel in a full suite) can end up with a bunch of coffee cards. Those who don't drink alcohol are especially impacted that way.

The double setup twice in two weeks isn't something I will ever have to "worry" about. I'm not elite and too poor to travel in a full suite. Having that type of "problem" when also having the AIBP is pretty funny though. I agree that lining it all up and taking a picture would be good. :D

Exactly, I have 4 coffee cards already so didn't really need anymore. Don't get me wrong, the drink, on board or at home, is always welcome it's just that we were laughing that we couldn't drink anymore, since we are sensible folk really [emoji6].

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Exactly, I have 4 coffee cards already so didn't really need anymore. Don't get me wrong, the drink, on board or at home, is always welcome it's just that we were laughing that we couldn't drink anymore, since we are sensible folk really [emoji6].

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have some of the old style coffee cards. None of them were ever marked with the voyage info. One only has a couple of punches left, one has maybe half of the punches left, and the third is completely unused. We have the AIBP as a perk on our next two cruises so think I will bring the cards along and "buy" free coffee drinks for some folks on the ship. It might make someone's morning to have a stranger cover their Double Chocolate Mocha Madness or whatever it is they are ordering. :)

Hello, can someone please try and sort out my question. I have a 2 bedroom family suite. We paid for two adults and two chlldren; no discount for room to Alaska. Will we receive one mini bar set up and four bottles of water per stateroom or per bedroom? Thanks

I have some of the old style coffee cards. None of them were ever marked with the voyage info. One only has a couple of punches left, one has maybe half of the punches left, and the third is completely unused. We have the AIBP as a perk on our next two cruises so think I will bring the cards along and "buy" free coffee drinks for some folks on the ship. It might make someone's morning to have a stranger cover their Double Chocolate Mocha Madness or whatever it is they are ordering. :)

If you save your cards you can use them on a future cruise they don't expire but it also nice to do a RAK ( random act of kindness ) enjoy