Can someone help me?

hollon

I've tried to look this up, but maybe yall are more familiar with this flight/airport

I'll be leaving Vancouver on June 4th delta at 9:25 am and going thru Atlanta to Knoxville

My layover in Atlanta is only 50 minutes. Will I have time to make it? I tried to lookup terminals and other flts similiar and I just can't understand

What are you suggestions/thoughts - thanks so much

The good news is, you will go through U.S. Border Preclearance in Vancouver, so your plane will arrive in Atlanta as a domestic flight. ATL, for as big as it is, is actually pretty easy to navigate. There are 7 concourses, with a train running down the middle connecting them all. Assuming your flight arrives on time, 50 minutes is plenty of time. In my experience, Delta adds a lot of "cushion" to their schedule, and most flights arrive earlier than scheduled.

Useful tip: If you have a smartphone or tablet, load the Fly Delta app before you go. You will then be able to connect to the plane's wifi (for free) and find out your arrival/departure gates before you land. You can then check the terminal map in the in flight magazine and know exactly where you are going before you even step off the plane.

One more thing. Be sure that you are signed up for flight notifications and that you are logged into the DL app. If you have the mobile boarding pass there, you'll get the current gate displayed.

This is important because gate assignments do change. Flew through LAX this week and had FOUR different gates in the time between inbound arrival and connection departure. So do not automatically assume that the first gate shown will absolutely be the correct one. More often than not, but don't assume and get caught.

I just booked a one way flight to Venice from the U.S. and the price is extremely low. I think it is a mistake. I went through the booking process and entered all the information including my credit card number etc. I got a confirmation e-mail. It was booked on the airlines web site (not through a third party). Do you think it will be reversed or cancelled if it's a mistake on their part? Would I have any recourse? Thanks for any info.

One more thing. Be sure that you are signed up for flight notifications and that you are logged into the DL app. If you have the mobile boarding pass there, you'll get the current gate displayed.

This is important because gate assignments do change. Flew through LAX this week and had FOUR different gates in the time between inbound arrival and connection departure. So do not automatically assume that the first gate shown will absolutely be the correct one. More often than not, but don't assume and get caught.

thank yall all so much - I do already have the delta app, so instead of printing my tickets, I just need to use the mobile boarding pass?

I just booked a one way flight to Venice from the U.S. and the price is extremely low. I think it is a mistake. I went through the booking process and entered all the information including my credit card number etc. I got a confirmation e-mail. It was booked on the airlines web site (not through a third party). Do you think it will be reversed or cancelled if it's a mistake on their part? Would I have any recourse? Thanks for any info.

I see you have asked this on another thread also. If you don't get a satisfactory answer, try posting your question as a separate thread with a descriptive subject line.

thank yall all so much - I do already have the delta app, so instead of printing my tickets, I just need to use the mobile boarding pass?

Depends whether you have a data plan that will be working in Canada. Otherwise, you can just do a regular checkin.

I see you have asked this on another thread also. If you don't get a satisfactory answer, try posting your question as a separate thread with a descriptive subject line.

Thanks - I did that . First time posting on a separate thread but it worked.

I am getting various opinions so I am no further ahead!!! Will see what the consensus is and hope that someone with the answer posts factual info.

• 3 weeks later...