Mom having a blast on the Conquest

BuckeyeFan03

My mother loves cruising, but she hasn't cruised on Carnival in many years. She got a free cruise and is currently on the Carnival Conquest (I believe).

She sent me the following note today about their Chef's table experience last night and I thought some here might like to hear it:

"We had an absolutely wonderful time last night at the Chef's Table dinner. We toured the kitchens and met some of the chefs. We ate appetizers and drank champagne in the appetizer kitchen and were treated to about 5 or 6 different appetizers with full explanations. Then we visited the Pastry kitchen and watched the head pastry chef whip up a chocolate cake. They go thru 3200 dozen eggs per day. . . . Hand cracked. Then we went to a special Dining room where the 14 of us were served by about 7 chefs. It was wonderful and unlike anything that I have done before."

She also sent me a note the other day saying that she hit a big jackpot on a penny machine shortly after Sail Away!

Thinking there may be some more Carnival cruises in their future!