Quick snacks on the Breakaway?

uneamie

Lots of restaurants....but I don't see any places or bars to grab a quick bite or snack. And are there NO areas outside that offer food....like hamburgers, sandwiches etc near the pool or deck areas like on other ships? I don't always want to go sit in a restaurant, especially if I am at the pool or want to stay out on deck.

The Garden Cafe (buffet restaurant), is just a few steps away from the pool and other outdoor spaces on Deck 15, and it is open from early morning until late evening, for an endless variety of snacks.

O'Sheehans Pub on Deck 7 is open for service around 23 hours a day...

The former Uptown Grill on Deck 16 has been replaced by the 'for fee' Margaritaville grille, but you can still get Grill items at the other two locations free... :)

Edited by bob brown

There is a grill out by the pool, and depending on the hours there are burgers and such there.

O'Sheehans is a popular bar to go to for snacks or the buffet.

There is no shortage of food and plenty of things to eat all times of the day.

Thanks....I thought the BA didn't have a grill by the pool. Glad to hear it. And others mentioned the Garden Cafe is on the same deck...glad to hear that too. I am new to this ship so I am learning by all of you. Thanks!

Thanks....I thought the BA didn't have a grill by the pool. Glad to hear it. And others mentioned the Garden Cafe is on the same deck...glad to hear that too. I am new to this ship so I am learning by all of you. Thanks!

This is incorrect. The Breakaway does NOT have a grill by the pool. They used to have the Uptown Grill, but that is now Margaritaville which charges for food. However, on sea days there is a Hot Dog cart near the pool from about 1pm to 3 pm which serves hot dogs with all the fixings at no charge. If the weather is bad, they will be near the indoor specialty restaurants.

Oops, I guess I was having Gem flashbacks. Are all cruises just a blur to anyone but me?? It might have something to do with the UBP.....

Regardless you'll be able to find food any time of the day!! And in my opinion O'Sheehans is the best, but not always very speedy. Also I know the hot dog cart was also available by the pool when we were in Bermuda, not just on sea days but that might not always be the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums