Free soda??

cfm1

You posted this question two days ago, Nov.11, and I answered it the same day. No matter how many times you ask the question the answer will not change. No free soda on Royal Caribbean and there hasn't been any for years and years.

Sorry, new to RCCL. Even at dinner you can't get "free" soda? I can't believe that! How absurd! Are there any "free" drinks of any kind anywhere on the ships?

ice tea, lemonade, milk, coffee are free. Orangejuice at breakfast.

This is pretty much true of all the cruiselines(there are some exceptions), soda is charged by all the cruise lines, again with some exceptions. Absurd or not its the way it is. BTW there is no problem bringing aboard soda.

Well we've sailed Disney a few times and they have free soda at meals as well as at a station. That's what I'm used to. I'm glad to hear some beverages are free. Do they usually have a beverage station where you can get iced tea, lemonade etc during non-meal times?

Well we've sailed Disney a few times and they have free soda at meals as well as at a station. That's what I'm used to. I'm glad to hear some beverages are free. Do they usually have a beverage station where you can get iced tea, lemonade etc during non-meal times?

Yes Disney is an exception and generally the prices are more so "free at meals" is somewhat of an oxymoron. In any case both at the buffet and generally on the pool deck there is normally ice tea and lemonaide available at all times. You can also always get it from Room Service( we tend to order ice tea and cookies at tea time)

You posted this question two days ago, Nov.11, and I answered it the same day. No matter how many times you ask the question the answer will not change. No free soda on Royal Caribbean and there hasn't been any for years and years.

Yes I did post this a couple of days ago. But this BB seems to be different than all of the others that I use. The threads keep moving around and you have search for them. I'm new to this BB.

Thank you for your information.

You can get a free soda at the captain's welcome aboard reception, if you ask for it. Otherwise, you always have to pay for it.

Also, so you are aware, the soda that comes witht he soad card is fountain soda. If you buy a soda indiviually, it comes from a can. Not sure what your preference is, but I only like the can!

Guest nemo2005

I understand that milk is no extra cost - what about chocolate milk? I'm guessing it is a special request at dinner - what about the Windjammer?

Does anyone know how much a can of "pop" costs on board? A prior post said you might buy them as you go, if you drink less than 4 a day. That would be me! But, I'm curious on the cost. I imagine there is a 15% gratuitity, too, on that can of pop? Or, maybe you get it from your mini bar? (if they have them)

Yes I did post this a couple of days ago. But this BB seems to be different than all of the others that I use. The threads keep moving around and you have search for them. I'm new to this BB.

Thank you for your information.

Welcome. I have learned much here and continue to learn things.

FYI, there is a system to how threads move. They are in order of the latrest post to that thread with the thread with the most recent post, first, and in order after that. Also, any thread you have visited will be shown in red. You can also go to the search engine in the upper right of the page. Go to the "advanced section" and you can enter your screen and find your posts easily.

Ok now is the time I get picky. Can one get caffeine-free diet coke onboard? I would hate to spend $144.00 on soda and not be able to drink it. Sorry if I sound like a finicky kid. I'm also a vegetarian so things are always interesting at mealtimes. Other then that, I'm normal...Promise!

Archived