Cruise History - Missing Cruises

logan25

You could also try emailing Cheryl Quackenbush, if she still works for them.

Here's the saga:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2292410

I think the reason that they limit it to 1 year now is to get latclerical unburdened and able to respond in a more timely manner.

And i believe they go by the date of the initial request to determine the 12 month limit; I may be wrong.

I called. Got transferred three times. Woman verified the "missing" cruises are in my history at her end. However, after I hung up, I added up the points per the posted list, and I am still not being credited points for the "missing" voyages. I think my next call will be to the Latitudes department.

I called. Got transferred three times. Woman verified the "missing" cruises are in my history at her end. However, after I hung up, I added up the points per the posted list, and I am still not being credited points for the "missing" voyages. I think my next call will be to the Latitudes department.

It's been reported elsewhere that there is a delay at the moment in the points for recent cruises being credited, due to the recent changes to the scheme.

If they have been added to the list of past cruises then I'd have thought you are ok. I would give it a week or so to see whether the points get added.