Alcohol package again

kutty77

Sorry the premium alcohol package? On the Anthem of the seas

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well, now all they offer alcohol package wise is the Deluxe, used to be the Ultimate. On our most recent Anthem cruise we got it on sale for $40 per day plus the 18% gratuities so... essentially $47.2 per day.

I was kind asking the same question I'm trying to decide if I should buy the package now for my August cruise or wait to see if they have a better sale

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If they are having a sale now, buy it. If the price goes down later, you can cancel the one you have and re-order at the new price. I actually did that three times for my upcoming cruise on Adventure OTS. Deluxe package originally was $52/pp (before 18%), then it went on sale for $44/pp. Last week they offered a 72 hour sale and I got it for $38/pp. Overall, I ended up saving $112/pp on the package.

I had my TA buy me my package this week. It was $38.00 without tax for my cruise next month. This was the deluxe package.

38 is a great price. But FYI it's not tax but gratuity that that price doesn't include.

Right now the alcohol package is for $48 plus the 18% for my sailing I just got my son and his best friend the replenishment package on sale for $18 a person

Refreshment (they changed the name) for 18 is terrific. I should have gotten it for DH at that rate but I waited and lost it. It was 26/day plus gratuity from then on.

Does anyone know if you purchase it now and the price goes down before you sail, can you get a refund and repurchase it at the lower price?

Yes, you can cancel for a full refund up to 3 days before the cruise.

Does anyone know if you purchase it now and the price goes down before you sail, can you get a refund and repurchase it at the lower price?

I'd think so. We just cancelled (refunded) our internet and immediately booked the same exact thing at the new lower price.