YIKES! The fares have really risen for a cruise that's 8 weeks out....

Pier290

IS THAT TYPICAL? !

I thought for sure they'd drop like they were hot! Lol....but seriously....I'm new to all this price watching and cannot believe how ALL the cabin categories have risen so much for a Carribean itinerary that's only 8 weeks away!!

WILL THEY DROP ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

My March 18 sailing just sold out, but the Silhouette and Reflection April sailings still have availability, and are still reasonably priced. Several of the large online agents are offering full perks as well. The April prices look to be about what we paid a year ago when we booked the March trip. Its after final pay, so they won't get any better, especially with many this season selling out...

IS THAT TYPICAL? !

I thought for sure they'd drop like they were hot! Lol....but seriously....I'm new to all this price watching and cannot believe how ALL the cabin categories have risen so much for a Carribean itinerary that's only 8 weeks away!!

WILL THEY DROP ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Not if it has sold well.

We booked our November cruise last June, it is now up $1080.00 per person for the same 1A pkg we have.

I always book as soon as itineraries are released. If the price goes down, I can get the discount -- but that has been rare. Mostly prices go up and I mentally compute my "savings." If you are flexible, right after final payment date is when slow-selling cruises will have a big price cut. So if this one is going up at that time, not much hope.

In the last two years have seen a big shift to lowest fares being right after release as Jazz states vs last minute.

There is probably something out there at a distress price for late booking, just not necessarily your first choice of ship or cruise line.

I've been surprised that our April 16th Silhouette cruise is still high. There's lots of inventory, so I'm a bit surprised, even with it being Easter week.

We're on this sailing. There does seem to be a lot of rooms still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk