C & A priority Check in time.

When boarding begins. In order:

Wedding parties

Pinnacles

Suites

Then by boarding number. Your C&A status will not necessarily gain you an early boarding number.

And priority check in is not a perk to speak of. With so many repeat customers, the newbie line is often shorter.

The private lounges are for at the end of the cruise to wait until your tag number is called since you have to be out of your cabin before 8.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When boarding begins. In order:

Wedding parties

Pinnacles

Suites

Then by boarding number. Your C&A status will not necessarily gain you an early boarding number.

And priority check in is not a perk to speak of. With so many repeat customers, the newbie line is often shorter.

The private lounges are for at the end of the cruise to wait until your tag number is called since you have to be out of your cabin before 8.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have found that after Pinnacles and Suites they continue down the C&A tiers starting with D+, D.....

We flew into Dubai 8.45 am on february 6th 2017 and had a private transfer to port.We got there about 10.15am and checked in straight away then had a coffee and snack at Costa in terminal. There was no announcement but at 11am some new crew went through security and we just followed the last one and went through security and straight onto the ship

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

lately though, boarding has been by deck, regardless of C & A status. My cruise docs for my upcoming EX cruise say Dec 11 and 10 /check in/board first from 11 am - 12 pm. Then Deck 9 and 8 from noon-? and so on down to Deck 2 checking in/boarding at 2:30.

• 2 weeks later...
lately though, boarding has been by deck, regardless of C & A status. My cruise docs for my upcoming EX cruise say Dec 11 and 10 /check in/board first from 11 am - 12 pm. Then Deck 9 and 8 from noon-? and so on down to Deck 2 checking in/boarding at 2:30.

Wondering how this works with guests traveling together but staying on different decks. Also wondering if online checkin (now they ask you a time you plan on boarding) has anything to do with it!

When we boarded Adventure OTS in February, we had an e-mail that said our boarding time was 3:00 (for an 8:30pm sail away). We got there at 12:30 and virtually walked right onto the ship. Maybe spent 10 minutes getting our SeaPass card, etc.

We are only Gold C&A

Don't know if that was unique to a San Juan boarding or if the e-mails with boarding times are merely suggestions.

When we boarded Adventure OTS in February, we had an e-mail that said our boarding time was 3:00 (for an 8:30pm sail away). We got there at 12:30 and virtually walked right onto the ship. Maybe spent 10 minutes getting our SeaPass card, etc.

We are only Gold C&A

Don't know if that was unique to a San Juan boarding or if the e-mails with boarding times are merely suggestions.

We are diamond but when we check in usually around 12 noon they have just said we can get on the ship when we want.

love sailing with RCCL

At what time are C & A members allowed to board the ship after the priority check in and private lounge?

Thank you! :cool:

The procedure can really vary By ship and port. However I think you are probably asking about Port Everglades and your Harmony sailing.

There will be different lines for check-in according to your C&A Status. If you arrive at a time when Boarding has not started, after check-in you will be going upstairs and there are waiting Areas according to your C&A Status. Once Boarding Begins, usually after they have re-boarded the B2B cruisers and the wedding parties, they will board Suites/Pinnacles first, who will be in a seperate much nicer waiting area. After that they work their way down the line of C&A Levels.

Once the back-up from those People waiting has been cleared People walk right on from check-in.