Best Beach for a Day in Nassau?

OceansOfTravels

What is the best beach to spend a day at in Nassau? The day passes look very expensive, except the Melia, which we've already done. What are the other beach options in the area? Do they have bathrooms and/or chair rentals? Are there any beach clubs farther down Cable Beach past the resorts that can be accessed by the public bus? Curious minds would like to know :D Thank you!

Hi Oceans if Travel! Curious what you thought of the Melia and why you are not returning. We are planning to go there for our Nassau stop this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How did you like the Melia? We find it very good for the price.

If the other resorts on Cable Beach are too expensive, there is the Blue Lagoon - see website.

Hello! I enjoyed the Melia VERY much. SO much that I have contemplated going in an all-inclusive, but it is kinda expensive to stay at and we've chosen others along the way over the Melia. Nassau is an expensive airport to fly into at times. But either way, the Melia was a great day and I would love to go back. We did not get food with our day pass, and went when it was $35 a person, but we got access to the beach, chairs, and the pools for the entire day and had a great time. It actually restored our views of Nassau and now we will book a cruise back sometime soon. You will have an amazing time if you choose to go to Melia!