Just booked first NCL cruise

Hypbmxgurl

We booked an Eastern cruise for May 13th 2018 on the getaway. I was trying to look around for excursions to get an idea for something fun to do with our two boys. Does anyone have an good ideas for Tortola? We will have a 7 and 3 year old with us. It's so hard finding anything that is little kid friendly. When we went on a western cruise last year we did a couple of all inclusive resorts which where amazing but I can't find anything to really do there or for the Bahamas besides Atlantis which I kinda wanted to stay away from because I'm sure that place would be a mad house. Also we got the free ultimate beverage package for me and my husband and then I picked the package for specialty dining.. what exactly does the specialty dining package cover when it's one of the free things you can add to your cruise deal?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

We booked an Eastern cruise for May 13th 2018 on the getaway. I was trying to look around for excursions to get an idea for something fun to do with our two boys. Does anyone have an good ideas for Tortola? We will have a 7 and 3 year old with us. It's so hard finding anything that is little kid friendly. When we went on a western cruise last year we did a couple of all inclusive resorts which where amazing but I can't find anything to really do there or for the Bahamas besides Atlantis which I kinda wanted to stay away from because I'm sure that place would be a mad house. Also we got the free ultimate beverage package for me and my husband and then I picked the package for specialty dining.. what exactly does the specialty dining package cover when it's one of the free things you can add to your cruise deal?

Check the Ports of Call boards - there are threads for every port listed on there with lots of great information.

As for the specialty dining - here is the link for the official information from NCL:

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

Try the excursion called "Escape to Jost van Dyke" in Tortola. Catamaran ride to an absolutely stunning beach. We did that one about 4 years ago with a 3 and 4 year old -- was a great time and planning on doing it again this June.

Is that through NCL excursion or an outside company ?I was wondering about the jost van dyke

It's an NCL excursion (we were looking at doing that as well).

You can find all of the Tortola NCL excursions on NCL's website:

https://www.ncl.com/excursions/search?qs=N%3D4294965836%26Ne%3D8057%26Nr%3DAND%2528AND%2528p_Record_Type%253ASF%252Cp_Shorex_Status%253AAVL%2529%252Cp_Currency_Code%253AUSD%2529%26Nu%3Dp_Shorex_Package_Id