LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

Yorkvillain,...another question. Is it true that the WJ is closed at 3:30p.m. everyday? Only asking because when we return from being at a port, we have always been able to go for a "light" lunch at the WJ and I've heard recently that the WJ closes each day at 3:30.

Thanks again for all the time you spent with your review and answering all of our questions!

Yes, I believe the Windjammer was closed from 3:30 - 6 PM every day. Cafe Promenade is always open.

That would be the best, as my camera can do the same. However, I am only getting the one device plan.... Still debating whether I want to do a live review. It will be a first for me and I am afraid I will let it cut into my vacation time too much.

Oh I hope you do the live review. I would follow along religiously.

They are definitely similar. However, from my experience Tapatalk is still better. I have experienced issues with the CC app not displaying the most recent posts or all the pages of some threads. I have posted replies to see them disappear. Then, when I go back to the web-based version, the posts are there but not showing in the app until much later. Not sure if this is related to the old iPad I am using or a recurring problem with the app...

Interesting. I've never had a problem with either app.

Awesome review as usual. Thanks for taking the time.

Thanks for following along!

So happy that I found this review !! Always a great read -- I see Dr. Ho is still influencing your food and beverage choices.... LOVED the cabin attendant drama... wonder if he knew what he was in for when he let you take his picture ? probably not.

Binge reading your live review is better than binge watching TV....

Sandy

Thanks Sandy! Dr. Ho would be happy with the amount of time I spent in the gym and for going the entire trip without any booze again but he definitely would not be happy with the unexpected sweet tooth I had on this trip.

I had a lot of fun reading the review.

We were just on the NCL Escape and we are

booked on Navigator in Aug - out of Southhampton

Which ship do you like better?

I'll also have to up my game with the CC app, I'm still using photobucket

Thank you. I love the Navigator and the Voyager class a lot but I think the Norwegian Escape is my favorite ship right now.

We're hoping to go back on the Escape next summer when she is in New York. That is just a perfect cruise for me. My favorite ship, my favorite port (Bermuda), 3 days at my favorite beach (Horseshoe Bay) AND I don't have to fly or get a hotel. Just perfect for me.

Thank you. I love the Navigator and the Voyager class a lot but I think the Norwegian Escape is my favorite ship right now.

We're hoping to go back on the Escape next summer when she is in New York. That is just a perfect cruise for me. My favorite ship, my favorite port (Bermuda), 3 days at my favorite beach (Horseshoe Bay) AND I don't have to fly or get a hotel. Just perfect for me.

Just read all 37 pages York. Another nice job.

If I can convince the wife to do 3 days in Bermuda, we just might join you next summer. I am giving you plenty of time to cancel.

Just read all 37 pages York. Another nice job.

If I can convince the wife to do 3 days in Bermuda, we just might join you next summer. I am giving you plenty of time to cancel.

Haha. I haven't booked it yet. I'll keep you posted.

I'll also have to up my game with the CC app, I'm still using photobucket

We're on Navigator in August from Southampton too

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Who else starts off a cruise review with photos of omelets and then doubles down with photos of a Squatty Potty! Not only is your review amusing, but it is also educational. I had no idea such a thing existed and I am not sure if I am better off now knowing of its existence. It is one of those images that simply cannot be unforgotten! And god knows I am trying!

Anyway, as always, I enjoyed your review.

Who else starts off a cruise review with photos of omelets and then doubles down with photos of a Squatty Potty! Not only is your review amusing, but it is also educational. I had no idea such a thing existed and I am not sure if I am better off now knowing of its existence. It is one of those images that simply cannot be unforgotten! And god knows I am trying!

Anyway, as always, I enjoyed your review.

Haha! Thank you sir! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait for your next great adventure.

A pool deck worker just said that there is a leak that has to be fixed! Both main pools have been closed all day. The Solarium pool has been open all day.

190593035c19594032c1c06c445fdcc0.jpg

6c1c22c5be36564b5624b3692c737b20.jpg

Any leak in the pool warrants closing for maintenance