Eat Drink Play with XN Gaurantee

I tried doing an "Eat Drink Play" search and couldn't find the answer, so my apologies if this has already been answered before.

I have three XN Guarantee cabins booked for a July 2017 sailing on Oasis. No cabin assignment yet.

I'm wondering if the "Eat Drink Play" promotion will be applied to my cabins once assignments in Central Park or Boardwalk are made or if this only applies to non-guarantee bookings. I'm thinking it may not apply, but if anyone knows I'd appreciate it!

You will get the perks of whichever neighbourhood you are assigned. If you are given an upgrade to an Oceanview balcony then you would not get the perks.

Fingers crossed for the upgrade, I've never gotten one! Good to know the extra perks would be there if not though. Thanks!

You will get the perks of whichever neighbourhood you are assigned...
To elaborate on what has been said, answers to standard questions are:

No, you can not trade CP EDP perks for Boardwalk perks or vice-versa.

No, there is no reduction in price to upgrade the Boardwalk soda package for a more expensive beverage package.

The Boardwalk soda plan goes to passengers 1 & 2 and cannot be transferred to passengers 3 & 4 if you have that many in cabin. If you have adults who want a booze package and have kids who want the sodas plan accordingly.

The Boardwalk meal for up to 4 at Johnny Rockets applies only to passengers in the cabin. We had a friend in a Boardwalk cabin solo - she got a meal for one ONLY.

As with anything on RCI there may be variations in application of rules.

We had a Central Park balcony in Jan-Feb 2017 on Oasis, got our CP perk of a bottle of wine without asking and enjoyed our Giovanni lunch. No complaints from me.

No, there is no reduction in price to upgrade the Boardwalk soda package for a more expensive beverage package.

The Boardwalk soda plan goes to passengers 1 & 2 and cannot be transferred to passengers 3 & 4 if you have that many in cabin. If you have adults who want a booze package and have kids who want the sodas plan accordingly.

The Boardwalk meal for up to 4 at Johnny Rockets applies only to passengers in the cabin. We had a friend in a Boardwalk cabin solo - she got a meal for one ONLY.

We had a Central Park balcony in Jan-Feb 2017 on Oasis, got our CP perk of a bottle of wine without asking and enjoyed our Giovanni lunch. No complaints from me.

We were able to let some friends who traveled with us use the Johnny Rockets meal instead of us.

We were able to let some friends who traveled with us use the Johnny Rockets meal instead of us.

We ate with another couple when they used their Johnny Rockets and they ate with us when we used ours.

No issues....

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Great extra info! I booked because it was such a good price for the guarantee and didn't even remember the eat drink play promo until now so I'm excited for either. Now I just need cabin assignments!

Glad to hear you liked the Central Park balcony and perks. This will be my first time staying in a neighborhood room and I'm looking forward to trying it. Have been reading the reviews of each and pros/cons and not sure which I'm hoping for at this point. Just excited to be going!

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, the mistral wind said:

i booked a guarantee neighborhood balcony . hope that the perks apply everyone here seems to think so. sister spoke to her TA and he confirmed that we will get them .

Neighborhood balcony perks apply no matter how you are assigned to those staterooms.

8 hours ago, brillohead said:

The perks come with the room, not with the booking.  

It's not a promotion that comes and goes -- it's just something that automatically comes with the room.

thank you that makes it even more attractive i can't wait . we will be sailing in oct . My sister is also sailing which makes it even better.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, the mistral wind said:

thank you clarea, you know everything. i love how after so many posts you come to the rescue with the answers all of us are debating. Thanks again

You're welcome, but there are many other very helpful posters here.