Kids Menu

hawkinsh

I have seen sample MDR menus, and though they all look good to me, there will be times my kids will be impressed. Will there be simpler options for them like nuggets, mac cheese, or grill cheese? I know they are horrible, but its the kids vacation also, right?

The kids menu lists the following- hamburger, cheeseburger, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, PB&J sandwich, cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, French fries, fresh veggies and pasta of the day. Dessert on kids menu- chocolate brownies, banana split, assorted cookies, fresh fruit cocktail, ice cream, or jello ;)

Just make sure you ask for the kid's menu. The few times I've convinced my kid to join us in MDR he always got an adult menu but I got a glance at a kid's menu once and frankly there are times I wish *I* could order from it!

It's your typical kids menu fare but the chicken strips are actually pretty good. I can only get a 3 and 5 year old to try so much "adult" food. They like the fruits and cheeses and salads but don't care for steaks yet.

Just make sure you ask for the kid's menu. The few times I've convinced my kid to join us in MDR he always got an adult menu but I got a glance at a kid's menu once and frankly there are times I wish *I* could order from it!

Don't just wish! If you want it, order it. They really don't care and I see adults with chicken strips all the time. Feast away ;)

The servers don't care at all. You can eat from the children's menu all week if you wanted to.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My dad loves the banana split from the kids menu. He orders it regularly.

Last cruise he discovered the chicken nuggets - they had a "fish n chip" batter on them and were breast meat. He loved them.

Instead of usually sticking to a shrimp cocktail, I'm sure that he'll order the chicken nuggets for an appetizer on our next cruise.

You can.

One night on our recent Splendor cruise, nothing on the menu floated my boat. I ordered the cheese pizza off the kids' menu. It was delicious! The crust was thicker and the pizza was more flavorful than on Lido.

The banana split is also scrumptious.