VIDEO CRUISE REVIEW: Celebrity Equinox Feb. 20 - March 3, with Mardi Gras

BILL-WI

Simply marvelous as always! Thanks for the take along.

EW

Thanks for watching...

What a fun video of what looks to be an awesome experience! Great job and thanks for making and sharing...Does inspire to book a Mardi Gras cruise...Especially with the fun looking group on this cruise.

Thanks for watching. It was one of our most FUN cruises. Our CC group had been chatting for over 2 years and we had many activities planned. It was a very active roll call.

I hear u are from Milwaukee, we are from Chicago. Do you ever get to Lake Geneva? We have a second home there and just love it. ! We are WATER people.....!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Thanks for watching. We get to Lake Geneva about once a year to go zip lining at Canopy Tours.:):)

BILL

Thanks for watching...

Thanks for watching. It was one of our most FUN cruises. Our CC group had been chatting for over 2 years and we had many activities planned. It was a very active roll call.

Thanks for watching. We get to Lake Geneva about once a year to go zip lining at Canopy Tours.:):)

BILL

So fun. Out home is right near there in Fontana [emoji4] [emoji572]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

I really enjoyed your video. Thanks for sharing it with us.

We will be on Equinox in May.

You and Rosie are very fit! I'm happy if I get in 5,000 steps a day. I do tend to walk more when I'm on a cruise.

I really enjoyed your video. Thanks for sharing it with us.

We will be on Equinox in May.

You and Rosie are very fit! I'm happy if I get in 5,000 steps a day. I do tend to walk more when I'm on a cruise.

Thanks for watching. I am sure you will have FUN on your May cruise.

Great video Bill. What program do you use to make your video's?

I use a program that I have grown with during all of its releases over the last 10 years. ProShow Producer, I do not recommend it for a novice user...very steep learning curve. :)

Looks like you had a great time! I had reserved this cruise early on but ended up going to Antarctica on the Infinity (which was awesome!).

Thanks for watching and I'll bet your cruise was a blast, but I know we were warmer!;p

BILL

I use a program that I have grown with during all of its releases over the last 10 years. ProShow Producer, I do not recommend it for a novice user...very steep learning curve. :)

BILL

I use the movie maker program in windows. It's very similar to yours but yours does seem to have a few more features. I will stick with mine as I know it very well now and so easy for me to add my music. I guess if it's not broke... don't fix it.

Thanks though, your movies are nicely done.

Thanks Bill. We felt we were on the cruise with you.

Thanks for watching...:)

Thanks so much for the great video it was very enjoyable . GOOOODD MORNING TO YOU !!!

Thanks for watching...:)

BILL

Thank you! :D

I will remember your "Gooooood morning" when we board the Equinox in August...

Lisa

From February 20 - March 3, 2017 my DW, Rosie, and I took a cruise vacation on Celebrity Equinox. The trip included a 2 night stop in New Orleans for Mardi Gras!

I made a short (15 min) video of the whole trip. Hope you enjoy watching, almost as much, as we enjoyed taking the trip.:):):)

BILL

Awesome video Bill! Thank you for sharing. What software do you use to create your video?

Thanks for watching. I use a program called ProShow Producer....

Thank you! :D

I will remember your "Gooooood morning" when we board the Equinox in August...

Lisa

Gooooooood Moooorning! Thanks for watching and have a great cruise!

BILL

• 10 months later...

Bill,

Great video thank you so much. We are on the Equinox in April for jazz cruise. I am wondering what your balcony/room faced. Were you facing the city or the water while docked in New Orleans. We are on the Port side and I am curious about this.

Karon

Bill,

Great video thank you so much. We are on the Equinox in April for jazz cruise. I am wondering what your balcony/room faced. Were you facing the city or the water while docked in New Orleans. We are on the Port side and I am curious about this.

Karon

We were on the same cruise, so I'll answer for Bill. The Port side faced the water

Hey Bill....I just watched your video again of our Mardi Gras Cruise. It was almost a year ago wasn't it. What an awesome cruise that was and your video brought back so many wonderful memories. Say hi to Rosie and I hope your are still cruising and having a ball!

Corinne (and Mike)