Pearl cabins since dry dock

Treacher1

What was done to all cabins since dry dock? New rugs, drapes, furniture? One article stated all cabins were redone, but there were no pictures. If anyone has sailed since dry dock - - please let us know, and better yet - post some cabin pics. Thanks so much - smooth sailing!!

What was done to all cabins since dry dock? New rugs, drapes, furniture? One article stated all cabins were redone, but there were no pictures. If anyone has sailed since dry dock - - please let us know, and better yet - post some cabin pics. Thanks so much - smooth sailing!!

Hi There!

I have just posted my first of many posts to come about our experience last week on the Pearl! It is beautiful! Please check out my blog-

http://thecheerfulcruiser.blogspot.com/2017/03/norwegian-pearl-suite-life-cabin.html

and like my FB page where I will update my newest blog posts!

https://www.facebook.com/The-Cheerful-Cruiser-1713812358872821/?ref=bookmarks

Hi There!

I have just posted my first of many posts to come about our experience last week on the Pearl! It is beautiful! Please check out my blog-

http://thecheerfulcruiser.blogspot.com/2017/03/norwegian-pearl-suite-life-cabin.html

and like my FB page where I will update my newest blog posts!

Thanks for posting the photos. We will be in 10166 this August cruising Alaska.

Don

I thanked you directly on your blog, but am thanking you again on here in case that didn't go through. It was very kind of you to take the time to post all your suite pics. We are in your same type cabin (suite) only on the very front of the ship for our upcoming Panama Canal cruise. Looking forward to more of your pics and any advice you might have. What NOT to miss on the ship - what to skip; are bowling alleys still in lounge? Thanks again - appreciate your time! Did most of ship look in pretty good shape since I read entire ship was not refurbished - just some areas. We sailed Gem a few years ago and colors were extremely bright and sometimes even clashing in cabin - these look "more relaxed" - also makes cabin look even larger with the muted colors.

Thank you for this. Not the suite we will be in, but it is nice to at least be able to see some of the changes that will be in our room. Love the new colors. So different from our last cruise on the pearl!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the great photos of the suite. The updates are a huge improvement from the pictures I have seen thank goodness they got rid of that fake tree!. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

Just came off the Pearl a couple of days ago. The cabins had new carpet, some new paneling and mirrors and new curtains. The bathrooms were unfortunatey not touched. There is also new TV's and a cabinet to house it. I felt the changes did not match with the existing wood and many of the public areas were the same. Overall it was an improvement but more money should have been spent in other areas. The thermal suite/spa had new wood paneling in the saunas but the hot tubs were not hot enough and the jets in the pool were intermittent plus one of the heated lounge chairs was out of order. We still had a great cruise due to the fine crew and the food was the best I've had on the five cruises we have taken.

Thanks for the info. We will be in 10164 in a few weeks. They really have toned down the decor haven't they. I guess it was needed. But I always did like the very colorful Pearl before. Cheered me up. I don't want to be toned down too much. It had become a bit worn looking though.

I thanked you directly on your blog, but am thanking you again on here in case that didn't go through. It was very kind of you to take the time to post all your suite pics. We are in your same type cabin (suite) only on the very front of the ship for our upcoming Panama Canal cruise. Looking forward to more of your pics and any advice you might have. What NOT to miss on the ship - what to skip; are bowling alleys still in lounge? Thanks again - appreciate your time! Did most of ship look in pretty good shape since I read entire ship was not refurbished - just some areas. We sailed Gem a few years ago and colors were extremely bright and sometimes even clashing in cabin - these look "more relaxed" - also makes cabin look even larger with the muted colors.

You are very welcome! :) I am working on lots more posts in between mountains of laundry! :) lol The ship was in great shape and everything was amazingly clean and spiffy! The bowling alleys were still in Bliss as well. I will be posting more on my blog soon! :) I also have a FB page where I update my latest blog posts-so please like it if you are on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/The-Cheerful-Cruiser-1713812358872821/?ref=bookmarks

Thank you for this. Not the suite we will be in, but it is nice to at least be able to see some of the changes that will be in our room. Love the new colors. So different from our last cruise on the pearl!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The color scheme is relaxing and beautiful!:)

Save

I would love to see pictures of the inside cabins, everything is always the balcony, suites or haven.

I took several of the inside cabins on Deck 10 which I will be posting on my blog this week- they were really spacious! :) Please LIKE my FB page as I update links to my blog articles there-or you can subscribe via email to my blog! :)

I took several of the inside cabins on Deck 10 which I will be posting on my blog this week- they were really spacious! :) Please LIKE my FB page as I update links to my blog articles there-or you can subscribe via email to my blog! :)

Awesome! Thank you, I'll keep a look out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Originally posted by Dcoy Thanks for posting the photos. We will be in 10166 this August cruising Alaska.

Don

You will love it Don!!! :)

Save

Alissa

Do you remember where your muster station was?

Don