Laundry on Oasis?

I was wondering if there are laundry rooms on the Oasis? I have a book with the oasis floor plan and I don't see any on it? We will be on deck 11.

No guest laundry or ironing rooms on any RC ship.

Wow. This is a first for me. You think they would have them? I am finding a lot of weird things about RCL. Thanks. Looks like I will have to pack twice as much as I usually do. :(

Royal does offer a wash & fold bag for $35. All you can stuff in the bag. Limited to underwear, shorts, socks, t-shirts, pajamas, etc.

That is insanely expensive! Not impressed. For a supposedly family friendly cruise line they are seeming less and less as I learn more.

I tend to agree with you, even though we don't have family.

That is insanely expensive! Not impressed. For a supposedly family friendly cruise line they are seeming less and less as I learn more.

Just got of Oasis and wagging those extra clothes was a pain, but we didn't bring any dress up clothes in lieu of this (we are more of a t-shirt, shorts and jeans casual family anyway). Our only other cruise was Disney Magic (pre-referb) about 4 years ago and that laundry availability came in very handy.

I also read somewhere they only wash the clothes all at once in hot water as well. Good for socks and underwear but not for t-shirts and such.

No irons either (unless you send out), so hopefully you pack/fold well, use the spray or live with the wrinkles.

We send the underwear out in the wash 'n fold bag, rinse our swimsuits out in the cabin and hang them to dry (we carry 2..one to dry while the other one is worn). Most days, you're either in a swimsuit and cover-up for a day at sea or an excursion that involves the beach, a boat, snorkeling, etc. For dinner, we (women) take mix and match separates. I usually use black and beige as the base with color for tops and then during the course of the week, I mix them around since they are only getting worn for a few hours after showering. For formal nights (2), I take a pair of dressy black slacks and one night it's paired with a sparkly top, the other night with a lace top. A few of my tops are lightweight and knit and can be washed in the cabin and hung up to dry without wrinkles. Over the years, I've accumulated several pieces that can be squished into a ball without wrinkling and those are my go to items for the cruise. We packed for two Med cruises with a total of 11 nights (when including pre and post cruise). There were four women on our cruise and we never wore anything dirty and we never missed having to do laundry or iron on our FABULOUS vacation. We didn't even do laundry at the hotels post cruise. Since then, we've never looked back. We took a five day cruise in December and only took a carry-on. It's made life MUCH simpler. It's just a bit scary in the beginning, but I love being able to avoid the laundry. When i get home, with the wash 'n fold, i have clean undies and I send my things rest to the cleaners or wash them. Now, I can't even stand the idea of fitting laundry into any vacation. Take a travel size bottle of the Downey Wrinkle Release for the occasional wrinkle or put a few items in the bathroom with the hot water going to steam any wrinkle out, hang it up and it's good to go.

Maybe they figure mom is on vacation too and shouldn't have to do laundry? I wouldn't dream of it.

Wow. This is a first for me. You think they would have them? I am finding a lot of weird things about RCL. Thanks. Looks like I will have to pack twice as much as I usually do. :(

Only cruiseline I know of that has laundry rooms is Disney.