Very Forward ocean view cabin?

I would be interested in the motion of the ship, how is it that much forward?

CT

No way to quantify this, as it's dependent on many variables, such as the wind and sea conditions, direction and speed of the ship.

We were in 1852 on the Freedom last May and loved it. I think it was categorized as a panoramic ocean view room There was plenty of room between the bed and the window. We were looking directly at the helipad, but the views of the ocean were amazing. My husband claimed it was the "best room ever". I did feel some rocking motion on our way to the virgin islands. But the motion slowed down a lot once we started coming back to port. I don't know if we were going into the winds or what, but it wasn't enough to make any of us sick or anything. I would not hesitate to book another room just like it.

I booked cabin #4000 on Grandeur in December. We have never been this far forward, but DW wanted to try because of the extra motion. You never know unless you try. I also prefer balconies, but a balcony in the Northeast in December was a bit more than I wanted.

I usually only book forward ocean views. My last cruise the bed was under the window but I could still see water and sky. These cabins seem to run a little larger than most and have very little noise from other passengers. I have one cabin that was bigger then my friends balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have stayed in 9108 on Allure. It was a great cabin. The bed was not near the window in this cabin, I was able to walk right up to the window and the room seems bigger due to the vacant area under the slanted window. I could see the water to the left and straight ahead but obviously the view from these cabins have varying degrees of obstruction from the helipad depending on exactly where the cabin is located.

Whilst Bob is right about quantifying motion with the variable conditions, I would say that I did feel slightly more movement being that far forward but honestly, I didn't notice that much of a difference.

Following. We booked 9204 on Navigator for a b2b next February and I'm quite curious about these cabins. We've done two insides and one regular ocean view, all Deck 2 or 3 so we're excited about moving up into the sunshine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've stayed in 8500 on IOS twice. We could see the water and the sky. Like others have said that are a lot variables as far as movement. In August of 2015 we didn't feel any movement. Last month we felt it more. Even then though it wasn't bad. Even for my kids and husband who get motion sick.