My Anthem of the Seas ~~ LONG review

We had uploaded our pictures and checked in online, so we should have been in the line with RCI reps just inside the doors. Instead, we went through security and were directed to sit in a set of chairs until a rep came to us with an iPad to check our passports and set sail passes.

From reading other reviews, I had the same expectation as you did. But it appears they all left out the part where you go through security FIRST, then you meet the reps with the tablets if you have done the registration online. (If you hadn't, you go to a different line to register like the old days.)

From reading other reviews, I had the same expectation as you did. But it appears they all left out the part where you go through security FIRST, then you meet the reps with the tablets if you have done the registration online. (If you hadn't, you go to a different line to register like the old days.)

Both times I have sailed Anthem, I have checked in with a rep with a tablet prior to going through security. Both times we had done our set sail pass and uploaded pictures at home. We then went through security and boarded the ship.

When did you cruise? Maybe they changed it now.

We disembarked three weeks ago. Only difference there was from the first time we sailed was that none of the reps were outside the terminal because it was too cold. Reps were inside the building before security and then they had chairs set up to the right after security for people to sit and wait to check in if they didn't do it before security.

Thank you for your review.

Any tips on lunch? or special times to eat in the windjammer? any special dinners in the windjammer?

Did you ever see a crepe station?

Did you eat in any specialties? have a package how did it work out?

Lobster was on the 2nd formal night right?

Are the smoothies from solarium bar included in the deluxe package(the about 50 a day alcohol package)?

Sorry your family missed ifly. we always try and book it for the first sea day so if it gets cancelled you can do it another time.

I am a little worried about the shows on our June cruise like you we always look forward to the shows

I try to avoid Windjammer at all costs, honestly, so I can't help you there. My husband took our kids quite a few times and they said it was always packed.

We didn't eat in specialty dining this time around because we tried to eat with our whole big group each night in the main dining room. We usually do (when we cruise alone).

Yes, lobster was 2nd formal night on our sailing.

I believe the smoothies were included, but I never made it to solarium because of all the damn kids in our group. HAHA!

A previous reviewer had room 6660 and said it was extremely noisy, did your mother experience any of this? We have this room booked for our cruise. Thanks.

She had many complaints about the cruise, but noise in her stateroom was not one of them! :'):')