Quick luggage question

Bobblehat71

When we went on Ventura in January by the time it was announced that cabins were ready our luggage was already there. We did have an early boarding time though so that may have made a difference. However, it can depend, although if boarding in Southampton we've never had to wait very long for the luggage to arrive. It can take longer on fly cruises.

It is faster at Southampton but you could wait up to 6pm or later if you have a travel iron or something that looks like a travel iron in your case as security will have your case on deck 2.

love sailing with RCCL

It is faster at Southampton but you could wait up to 6pm or later if you have a travel iron or something that looks like a travel iron in your case as security will have your case on deck 2.

love sailing with RCCL

We had to sit on the naughty step once. OH had put his swiss army knife in the suitcase..heavens knows what for...they picked it up..we had to go down to the case..they checked the length of the blade...about 1 to 2 inch max if I remember correctly. Decided he could keep it...He has never taken it since.

Somebody else was there as they had a sharp kitchen knife in theirs.

I asked why OH had packed it..i think it may have been to remove stones from horses hooves..should we have run into any that need stones removing.

We had that case with us fairly promptly...just gone 2 in think,