Live - Anthem of the Seas Spring Fling Cruise..3-26 to 4-3-2017

Do you know if it's the same menu every night??

Yes, it is the same menu every night. There is a buffet of really nice appetizers, salad bar, soups, and desserts. You order your entree from the menu. We went twice and if we go again, I will just make a meal of the appetizers. The eggplant parm was really good.

During our All Access Tour earlier in the week I noted an area I wanted to check out again at another time on deck 2 aft. I finally made it back down there and found Anthems dirty little secret. It is on the scale of Soylent Green shock...

Minding my own business snapping pics of inaugural ports of call plaques..

When I turned the corner and there they were....

fe398f2cc92a53684b62118ec7fa0195.jpg

You know there is no hope now.... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I despise last night. I feel your pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, it is the same menu every night. There is a buffet of really nice appetizers, salad bar, soups, and desserts. You order your entree from the menu. We went twice and if we go again, I will just make a meal of the appetizers. The eggplant parm was really good.

Thanks for the information.

Seadog this has been the best thread I've ever followed. Thanks for allowing us to share your cruise and for all the time and effort you put into all your photos and videos. Very much appreciated and helpful for our trip in July.

Moved onto Boleros

6a0e28db3554da2b386d883d861f440c.jpg

Choices choices..

a4a03e38b8089bd80c1b1cd82cd2a048.jpg

a25e06768b3f9295e995beca8e93b6ac.jpg

And if I could find our Day 7 Compass I would be able to tell you the name of this easy listening band..enjoying them a lot.

Too many choices on that drink menu glad I'll have the drink package. I'll be sampling a lot of new drinks [emoji484]

Thanks again for the great review. If you see Synergy Band playing tonight at Music Hall, would you be able to ask how much longer they are on the Anthem for and if they will be returning for another contract? They are our favorite band we've seen on a cruise ship. Katrina's energy and passion is tremendous.

I was on Anthem last week. Katrina told us that her contract was extended through the April 29 sailing. She is from the Boston area, and her husband is meeting her when the ship is docked in Boston on May 4 to take most of her stuff home, and then she is sailing back to NJ and taking a flight back to Boston on May 6.

Seadog, Thanks for the review and all the pics and videos! It's greatly appreciated...esp since we are going on Anthem in May.

I have a question for ya... On the couch, does the main cushion lift up? (Not sure if you have the sofa bed or not) I'm asking because we are bringing our toddler and want to let him sleep on the couch since pack n plays are too small for him at this point....and I was hoping the main cushion on the couch lifts up (or theres at least an opening underneath) for us to slide a toddler bed rail onto the couch.

Seadog, Thanks for the review and all the pics and videos! It's greatly appreciated...esp since we are going on Anthem in May.

I have a question for ya... On the couch, does the main cushion lift up? (Not sure if you have the sofa bed or not) I'm asking because we are bringing our toddler and want to let him sleep on the couch since pack n plays are too small for him at this point....and I was hoping the main cushion on the couch lifts up (or theres at least an opening underneath) for us to slide a toddler bed rail onto the couch.

The back cushion on our sofa on Anthem was attached with velcro. The whole L shape was one piece that could easily be taken off if you wanted to.

The whole L shape was one piece that could easily be taken off if you wanted to.
by L shape, do you mean the main bottom cushion that you sit on? So if I read this correctly, you do think I should be able to slide a toddler bed rail under that main bottom cushion so he wont roll off?

by L shape, do you mean the main bottom cushion that you sit on? So if I read this correctly, you do think I should be able to slide a toddler bed rail under that main bottom cushion so he wont roll off?

Sorry, I misread what you meant. When you had said the main cushion, I thought you meant the bolster type cushion that is the back. That was velcroed onto an you could take that off and put it on the front edge to create a rail.

I do not remember if the bottom cushion had a gap to slide in a rail.

Not sure if you realize the vanity desk actually is a table that moves too. If you reversed the back bolster, put the table over along the couch and then put the three larger cushions along it, you could create a barrier. You could use the low back chair as part of it too. That table is movable so you can eat at the couch but I think you could make something work if the bed rail you have couldn't slide under.

Thanks itsresllymema

hopefully seadog will see my question and be able to confirm or deny....

We have the sofa bed in our room but was hoping to just leave the couch as a couch and slide that rail in :) space saver :)

Seadog, I can't thank you enough for this thread that has gotten me through this past week of anticipation! It seems like you made a ton of great memories and had a fabulous time. Thanks again for letting us all be a part of the ride!!! :) have a great last night and safe travels home tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Than you Seadog!!! Thank you MRS. S for letting him video blog and answer all our questions. I am now at ease for our April17 cruise!! Thanks for the Spa visit--we will do that!!

If you are ever coming to Brooklyn-I would like to return the favor--Cyclone-Nathans - Cyclones game

Safe travels-you made my week!!:D

You should have joined us in the escape room today. We had a few no shows and therefore a few standby folks. We were only the second team to solve it today and we had the fastest time! It was fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We would have liked that, will have to give it a try next time. Congrats on the daily record time!