Caribbean Princess - ABC Islands Photo Review 14 - 22 Jan 2017

mdgary

It's been 2 months since our wonderful cruise on-board the Caribbean Princess to the ABC Islands and figured I would finally sit down and write a photo review of our cruise.

We flew in the night before our cruise and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Dania Beach. Shuttle pickup from the airport was quick and easy. The hotel was very nice and within walking distance to several fast food places and a K-mart across the street for those last minute items. There is a restaurant/bar in the hotel and found the selection good and reasonably priced for a hotel. Will probably stay here again on our next cruise out.

On Saturday morning we took the shuttle to the port ($10 per person) around 10:00 which was also very convenient and efficient.

The Caribbean Princess was the last stop for drop off and check-in had not yet started. After around a 30 minute wait they started check-in and this being our first time platinum it went very quick. After getting our cruise cards we were told to wait in the preferred check-in area. Again another short wait of around 30 minutes and we were walking onboard and heading to our cabin to drop our carry on bags before heading to the Horizon Court for lunch.

Our Cabin: Aft facing cabin B755. Great location and would definitely book agin:

album-72157681855883815

album-72157681855883815

album-72157681855883815

album-72157681855883815

album-72157681855883815

Edited by mdgary

Lets try this:

a>

I got it to work...

Go to you flicker album. Look on the bottom right side for an arrow, click that. On the next screen look for a tab that says BBCODE and click that. Copy and paste to your clipboard and place in your post here... I would keep only the code that is between the [i m g] tags. Please there are no spaces in the img tag but I can't show it in the [ ]'s.

Now try previewing the post and the image should be there.

Have fun.

framer

Lets try this:

a>

I got it to work...

Go to you flicker album. Look on the bottom right side for an arrow, click that. On the next screen look for a tab that says BBCODE and click that. Copy and paste to your clipboard and place in your post here... I would keep only the code that is between the [i m g] tags. Please there are no spaces in the img tag but I can't show it in the [ ]'s.

Have fun.

framer

Thanks. Will give that a try later and see what happens.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Lets try this:

a>

I got it to work...

Have fun.

framer

Thanks for the info. I will try it myself.

Tony