Vaping In The Room (Just a Question)

NewAddict

EXACTLY !

Smoking is disallowed in the cabins because of the odor it leaves. Vaping does none of that unless you told "some" people the cabin had been vaped in. Then their imagination would produce all kinds of "unpleasant" odors.

Smoke or vape can't set off sprinklers. That information is also imagined by the same people in the previous paragraph.

Setting the voltage down low eliminates a lot of the vapor cloud. Use a pleasant scent like Cinnabon or Strawberries or Watermelon. Never a problem, excepting, of course, that bitchy old bag that bathes in perfume 3 times a day and smells like a French whore. She'll find something wrong with it and, frequently, everything around her. :D

Or please don't get me started about the perfume.. I actually get sick from it. Back in November, some body pulled that crap and got in the elevator. A crowded elevator. I was stuck in the back and had to wait til the next stop to escape. But nobody knows what's in the perfume, but that's okay, really?

I vape in my room. Never had an issue, but I also dont vape just to make "big clouds" like some other idiots. Ive never had people complain, only get compliments that the vape smells good. (Like blueberries or whatever flavor i have)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

PRECISELY !

They're called "modifiers" . . . they load their ejuice with glycerin and modify their atomizers and the batteries to practically explode the juice, producing a massive cloud. Not my thing. I just vape mildly to fight (last 5 years) my addiction to nicotine without all the crap that's in cigarettes, which is what creates the unpleasant odor in cabins. Now down to 10 megs from 32 originally. Some even succeed in eliminating the nicotine content altogether.

Frequently when sitting next to someone at a slot machine, I hear them say, "mmmmmmm . . watermelon" . . . with a big smile. Gotta try that blueberry juice though. :D

PRECISELY !

They're called "modifiers" . . . they load their ejuice with glycerin and modify their atomizers and the batteries to practically explode the juice, producing a massive cloud. Not my thing. I just vape mildly to fight (last 5 years) my addiction to nicotine without all the crap that's in cigarettes, which is what creates the unpleasant odor in cabins. Now down to 10 megs from 32 originally. Some even succeed in eliminating the nicotine content altogether.

Frequently when sitting next to someone at a slot machine, I hear them say, "mmmmmmm . . watermelon" . . . with a big smile. Gotta try that blueberry juice though. :D

Keep up the good work, it's been a long road for me several fails, mainly because it was harder to get until all the local shops opened. I'm almost done with my first bottle of 0. I'm going to take my time weaning off. My plan is crappy flavors. Working on Skittles candy, which by the way tastes far from it. Next bottle is margurita. Flavor changing was the key for me going from 12 down to 0.

PRECISELY !

Yeah not what I am into, especially reading about someone who modified theirs and blew up in their face! Im with you. Ive been vaping for about 4 years now. Dont smoke but cant give up vaping now, but better than the alternative.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

Keep up the good work and Congratulations! Wife went from some level of Nicotine to zero over a 10 week period (several years ago.) Continued using the e-cig for a few more weeks before quitting altogether. Seems like her attraction was more toward holding the cig in her hand while reading, doing school work, etc.