Opposite of Sale?!?!

Good morning everyone. I've been pricing out cruises on the RC site and I've noticed something that I wonder if any of you can clarify. Over the past three sales, the cabins that I've been looking for have gone up a total of almost $350. Is this common practice? Each sale seems to make the cabin price go up higher. Any suggestions on a sale that really is a sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have a lot of trouble with the RC website - I hit "book" and I get an error - so I have stopped even looking. I asked for a catalog a couple weeks ago - no sign of it yet. Celebrity website works well as done Carnival. So I can't see prices is my answer - since it goes to "error".

Last real sale was May 2014.

I remember that sale well. And that was a darn good sale, too. We got a heck of a good price on our room. I'd rather they go back to a standard pricing structure with a real sale thrown in here or there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cleria, you are right about the last sale. When it first came out, I booked a 9 night Southern on the Serenade for about the same as my 7 night on the Allure for Dec. The Harmony prices are totally off the wall. The Symphony is less. I'm paying about the same as Harmony's price for the Edge in 2019. By the way, my Serenade price went up abut $700.00 after 2 weeks, and never came down.