Anthem

Have you been on Anthem of the seas? What are your opinions of the ship? We are used to sailing on Freedom class ships. Is there a royal promenade? Ice skating rink?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, we've been on Anthem quite a few times now and getting ready for another B2B on her.

Don't know if you read this great review on Anthem by Seadog.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2475849

She is a beautiful ship for sure! I sailed her March 2016 and am going on her again this August and next November.

Be sure and book iFly as it is a BLAST. I was sooooo nervous but enjoyed it so much. You will want to reserve online. Also Northstar is fun - it goes VERY high. Some folks I was on it with did not expect it to go so high and they were afraid of heights!

We just got off Anthem last week and loved it. Freedom class is our favorite ship, because it was our first. Anthem is just different, and not in a bad way. We prefer the large main dining room as opposed to the smaller ones on Anthem, but we did like American Icon Grill. It's a beautiful ship. We really liked using the Royal IQ app. It made scheduling diner reservations and shows a breeze. I wish they had it on every ship. I actually expected the bumper cars to be lame, but they were fun. The covered pool was nice also.

Sent from my iPad using Forums