For those with CCL stock

caribill

I guess I'm just posting to gloat. I bought at $32.30 per share back in 2009. I am a happy cruiser. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I bought it at $39 and change In 2010. Great investment when you consider how many $100 obc I've used with two more coming up. It's not Google which I bought at $179 before the split but I'm happy. I won't tell you about the losers of course.

It's been a great stock for me. I bought a total of 108 shares in July and August 2014 when it was in the high 30's. Over the years, between reinvested dividends and additional purchases, I have 191 shares. I've received $200 OBC over 3 cruises. Yup, one of the better stock purchases I've made for my IRA.

We've decided that when I retired CCL will be cashed out (leaving at least 100 shares!) to go cruising.

Woo-hoo!

This stock has been a great investment. I bought it in my Roth IRA for $25/share in 2008. Now it's $62.77/share!! Several years ago I purchased even more shares so now I own 187. Between the increase in share price, the dividends and the $1,300 OBC I've gotten so far, this has been a real winner. :D