Looking for reviews on JI JI Asian Kitchen

thesanders08

we sailed Sunshine twice in 2016 and enjoyed dinner at Jiji's both cruises. For what they charge its the best alternative dining at sea that we have experienced ($15 per person). They will recommend the number of apps, entrees, sides and desserts that you order based on the size of your party. It is Asian fusion cuisine with several countries represented. Standouts to us were the pork belly, the pepper steak, the greenbeans with pork and the spicy shrimp. Highly recommend.

I did a review with photos of our experience at Jijis on the Vista, you can see the link in my signature. I'm glad we tried it, and some of the food was delicious, but I do not think we will do it again. If you decide to go, be warned, the Kung Pao chicken is HOT!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

I did a review with photos of our experience at Jijis on the Vista, you can see the link in my signature. I'm glad we tried it, and some of the food was delicious, but I do not think we will do it again. If you decide to go, be warned, the Kung Pao chicken is HOT!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

Read you Vista review, very nice. Where is Punchliner on Visa?

Loved it! We were given a free dinner coupon in our cabin last summer on the Sunshine. Ji Ji's was so delicious we went back again for the fee. This was only a 4-night cruise, so for us to do the "upgrade" meals twice on so short of a cruise is unusual. The experience and the food was well worth it. We plan on at least twice on our upcoming 8-day Vista cruise.

We loved it and my husband wasnt happy about going there as he doesnt usually enjoy that type of cuisine. Loved it so much we have already booked it for every cruise we have coming up on Carnival! And, not only was the food delish but the service was amazing. It is a very nice experience (and gets you out of the MDR for one night) for only $15 pp

I sailed the Sunshine twice last year and had JiJi's on each sailing everything was delicious. Loved the pork belly. I'm sorry I have no photos. I have some for Cucina del Capitan if interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk