BOGO 2 Night Dining Pkg on Harmony

Just back from the Harmony, with some info on how the 2Nt BOGO Pkg worked onboard.

Our only three choices were Central Park restaurants.....Chops, Jamie's Italian, and 150 Central Park.

Reports from Anthem included Wonderland, so we were hoping Harmony did too. It was a surprise and disappointment on day one. The manager at Wonderland was very nice, and she gave us 30% off Wonderland for later in the cruise. (Though I will skip Wonderland in the future, I'm glad I tried it.)

The fine print does say restaurant selection varies by ship, so here are your only choices on Harmony.

The op got 30%discount at Wonderland.

43 cruises and counting.

Yes I read that. I was referring to the decision by Royal not to include wonderland in the two day bogo program. I see the 30% discount was a smart manager decision to ensure the OP would go for a third dining experience outside of the BoGO pkg. That was great.

Yes I read that. I was referring to the decision by Royal not to include wonderland in the two day bogo program. I see the 30% discount was a smart manager decision to ensure the OP would go for a third dining experience outside of the BoGO pkg. That was great.

It was and probably as a reward for taking the other specialty program.

Wonderland is great when you first experience it but once you have the novelty wears off.

The other 3 restaurants are all on central park so don't know if that might be the reason they are the ones included.

43 cruises and counting.

• 4 weeks later...
Sailing Harmony in a few weeks but haven't seen a 2 nt BOGO offer on cruise planner. Was this only available as an on board offer or were you able to prebook?

Its on there. I didnt see it at first as well. Just keep skimming down on the little pictures showing each of the specialty restaurants with prices on the photos and its listed down there amongst them.

Can we assume FNDR has the same restaurant choices? The language of FNDR on website for Harmony seemed different than individual experiences on other ships or in the past in general.

I read it as 1/2 off, and you'll get ala carte allowance of 30 or something like Jamie's wo an up charge. For chops or Wonderland would pay an additional 9.50 to bring you up to 24.50, half off 49.

Bogo is showing now, instead of FNDR and shows "starting at 33". Which seems like a better deal, even w Wonderland exclusion, if can dine at chops and 150 cp without paying extra.

Maybe they WILL let you use FNDR on Wonderland bc pay more than 15 with upcharge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just back from the Harmony, with some info on how the 2Nt BOGO Pkg worked onboard.

Our only three choices were Central Park restaurants.....Chops, Jamie's Italian, and 150 Central Park.

Reports from Anthem included Wonderland, so we were hoping Harmony did too. It was a surprise and disappointment on day one. The manager at Wonderland was very nice, and she gave us 30% off Wonderland for later in the cruise. (Though I will skip Wonderland in the future, I'm glad I tried it.)

The fine print does say restaurant selection varies by ship, so here are your only choices on Harmony.

Thank you for the information, I saw the BOGO option on the cruise planner for Harmony and was wondering how it worked, those choices would be fine with me.

So one question... it ended up being $33 per person? Just trying to figure out that out now since it say "from" $33 per person

When we were on Harmony in January and tried to use the BOGO at Wonderland the manager was incredibly rude. Actually the only time I've ever complained. Another dining manager said that Wonderland was included and made the reservations, when we showed up the Wonderland manager told us we needed to stop lying and the only way that we could have gotten reservations is if we lied to the first manager and said we didn't have the BOGO. We ended up getting an apology from the head of dining and a free meal at another restaurant on top of our BOGO (they originally offered Wonderland but we really weren't in the mood to go back, we used it as a credit for Sabor)

Seems like they are getting things straightened out and actually set. I'm fine with Wonderland not being included, just really wish all employees would be on the same page.

Thank you for the information, I saw the BOGO option on the cruise planner for Harmony and was wondering how it worked, those choices would be fine with me.

So one question... it ended up being $33 per person? Just trying to figure out that out now since it say "from" $33 per person

I have the same question, what is "from" when bogo? Has that promo changed?

I understand it doesn't include Wonderland, seems reasonable 16.50 would be too good of a deal.

FNDR verbiage was pretty clear for Harmony bookings that you would get 1/2 off specialty dining, with 15 already paid thru cruise planner. No mention of exclusion of any restaurants, just that they must have availability for you. I'm assuming Wonderland would cost the FNDR customer 24.50 which might be enough not to exclude it. CS can't do more than read what's in the online cruise planner so couldn't help with a detailed question like that.

Not sure about bogo, it's been around longer and pax are used to paying one charge so think it could be difficult for them to get any sort of bill for the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums