Diamond Plus Onboard Perks

I heard that the bridge tour is no longer a Diamond + perk - that it's only for suite guests and pinnacles now. Has anyone else heard that?

Just did the Galley, and the Bridge tour in Feb. on the Freedom. only about 15 of us and earched before entering Bridge

Just did the Galley, and the Bridge tour in Feb. on the Freedom. only about 15 of us and earched before entering Bridge

Hi.

It may be ship specific.

January 2016 we were offered 3 tours for free. Bridge, galley, and theater. This was on Anthem. We did all three. Very enjoyable tours.

This past January 2017 none of those tours were offered for free. We paid for the all access tour. Much of it included the same parts of the bridge and galley tour from the year before. This was also on Anthem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They do offer more general deals now for nights 1 and 2, but I believe this might be the only way to have BOGO for a single dinner (ie, pay 1 cover for two people).

Ah, makes sense now. Thanks so much!

So is the 30% off the deluxe drink package standard now for D+ benefits? I don't recall seeing that on our last cruise.

It's a recent addition to the C&A perks, and sometimes the bar servers don't know about it. If you have them print out your C&A coupons at any bar terminal, it should should the discount.

It's a recent addition to the C&A perks, and sometimes the bar servers don't know about it. If you have them print out your C&A coupons at any bar terminal, it should should the discount.

Is this across the board on all ships and cruises, now? I usually pre-purchase a drinks package for my husband but the 30% off is a better option. I've just booked the Singapore - Miami Mariner repositioning and wondered if it would be applicable on these long trips with so many sea days. Lots of drinking time :o

Anyone purchased on a TA or other long trip?

Is this across the board on all ships and cruises, now? I usually pre-purchase a drinks package for my husband but the 30% off is a better option. I've just booked the Singapore - Miami Mariner repositioning and wondered if it would be applicable on these long trips with so many sea days. Lots of drinking time :o

Anyone purchased on a TA or other long trip?

I cannot say that 100% of all cruises have thus perk. However, I've not seen any reports of D+ or PC not having this perk lately. We had it on a Brilliance TA last fall.

I cannot say that 100% of all cruises have thus perk. However, I've not seen any reports of D+ or PC not having this perk lately. We had it on a Brilliance TA last fall.

We had this perk last week on a short Independence cruise out of Southampton. Many of the staff didnt know about it, we purchased our drinks package from a bartender in the boarding area who told us the discount would be auto applied but it wasnt and we had to go to guest relations who made a few phone calls to check it was valid before sorting it out.

Thanks Bob. That sounds promising.