Making payments on cruise

NCmom

I'm booked on the Liberty in October, with a final payment due in August. I want to make payments along from my checking, but when I just tried to do that, it would only allow me to select "pay the full amount" There was a block for "pay other", but it would not do anything when I clicked on it. Is this normal or is the website having issues? Also, it looks like the only options allowed for payment are gift cards, credit card, and paypal. Can they pull directly from a checking account (with no debit card), or am I going to have to go through paypal?

I've seen other people comment that they are having problems with this feature too. Until Carnival gets it fixed, just call them up and they can process a partial payment for you over the phone.

Not sure about the direct pull from a checking account question. If I had to take a guess, I would say they probably can't do it. But, you can easily get a debit card with a VISA or MC logo that you can use to make a payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I don't think there is a way to pay by check. You should be able to select another amount other than the balance due. I would go through Paypal. Actually, if you have Paypal Credit, you can get 6 months no interest on $100 or more. So if you want, you can pay in full using Paypal Credit. Then pay that off from your account. This way your cruise is PIF now :D.

We tried to make a payment Friday night and the website would not us make a partial payment either. I think the website was not working right, because that is how we always pay for our cruise. We book online ourselves and make regular payments so we do know what we are doing.

I wanted to pay on my cruise with Carnival Gift Cards, but I wasn't able to do it on Internet Explorer. However, when I went through Firefox or Chrome, I had no problem. Maybe the spot to change the amount you want to pay would be available on another browser.

Just a suggestion as it worked for me.

It's still not working in either Chrome or Internet Explorer.

I know that I can call but I don't want to, I don't want to deal with a phone call and reading off information.

Anyway, I just messaged them on FB, we'll see what the reply is. It will probably be.. 'you can call in a payment' lol.

Besides that problem, there are other broken links and bad requests on the site that need to be fixed.

Wow! Just received a reply in less than 5 minutes. We'll see what happens.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will share this with our web team so they can look into it.

Edited by PresDuLac
Reply from Carnival