Cabo 5 Day Tender operations- Just back from cruise

Georgie562

Just back from the last 5 Day Cabo run of the season on Ruby.

When I was researching this cruise, one of my main concerns was if the tenders ran all night or operated until midnight. I got very conflicting information about this here on the boards and even from Princess.

I am happy to say that the tenders ran ALL night in Cabo for those of you wanting to enjoy the nightlife :)

I can also say that I partied at a local bar/lounge and not once did I feel unsafe walking back to the marina at 3AM to catch a tender. There was plenty of crew members walking around that time as well.

When I was researching this cruise, one of my main concerns was if the tenders ran all night or operated until midnight. I got very conflicting information about this here on the boards and even from Princess.

I am happy to say that the tenders ran ALL night in Cabo for those of you wanting to enjoy the nightlife :)

I can also say that I partied at a local bar/lounge and not once did I feel unsafe walking back to the marina at 3AM to catch a tender. There was plenty of crew members walking around that time as well.

Nice to know! Thanks.

I can also say that I partied at a local bar/lounge and not once did I feel unsafe walking back to the marina at 3AM to catch a tender. There was plenty of crew members

walking around that time as well.

This is our experience last year too. :)

We are booked again for spring 2018.

Patti

Wow, that's good to know. I noticed that the ship arrived & left around lunch time. Did you notice if the dining room was open for lunch on those days?

I am not sure since I did not have lunch on those days onboard but I will check the princess patters for times when I get home this evening and check back with you. :)

Sounds like a change. I've taken the 5-day cruise to Cabo and the tenders didn't run all night. I wonder if it's either a policy change or up to the Captain and thus not consistent. Taking another next February and while I have no intention of staying in Cabo after 8pm or so, it'll be interesting to see if the tenders run all night. I'm not going to assume they will as part of the "conflicting" accounts is that there doesn't appear to be a consistent policy.