Carnival Vista 04/22/2017 Quick Cruise Review

rtw68

Vista sounds pretty awful. Just trying to smash so much into a "small" ship and creating a disaster in the process. I love big atriums, that's something I'd miss for sure.

Thank you for your very balanced and fair review - we'll be on the Vista in the fall and can't wait! Totally agree with you about CD Mike Pack - we had the pleasure of cruising with him about 3 years ago, and he really was one of the best we've ever had!! It's a toss up for us between Matt (who was our CD on the Breeze 2 years ago) and Mike - they're both fantastic!!

Vista sounds pretty awful. Just trying to smash so much into a "small" ship and creating a disaster in the process. I love big atriums, that's something I'd miss for sure.

That was my complaint about NCL's Breakaway class ships. I have the Horizon booked for next year. It will be interesting to see how it compares.

Thanks for the review! My family and i will be sailing on the vista in july!

Enjoy! There are definitely some very good things about Vista, we had a good time, in spite of the things we didn't like!

Thank you for your very balanced and fair review - we'll be on the Vista in the fall and can't wait! Totally agree with you about CD Mike Pack - we had the pleasure of cruising with him about 3 years ago, and he really was one of the best we've ever had!! It's a toss up for us between Matt (who was our CD on the Breeze 2 years ago) and Mike - they're both fantastic!!

We hope to cruise with Matt in the future, he looks like a riot too!

I really appreciate your thorough review. Personally I found the way you broke it down to subject areas both interesting and helpful.

Thanks and happy sailing.

Thank you! I was trying to do something a little different, I had a lot of questions before we left. :-)

It wasn't horrible, after all, it was a cruise! :-)

We all think that we will stay away from the Vista class moving forward, and stick with the Conquest or Dream class. I really wonder what the future holds with the smaller passenger ratios.