D+ Internet Coupon

I purchased a Voom package online at a 20% discount for a couple of upcoming cruises. Has anyone had success getting a credit for the 2 day free coupon included in the D+ perks?

You cannot use the D+ coupon against a package purchased pre-cruise.

I purchased a Voom package online at a 20% discount for a couple of upcoming cruises. Has anyone had success getting a credit for the 2 day free coupon included in the D+ perks?

I assume you know that you can have free internet on board using the D+ coupons wisely (assuming a couple on a 7 day sailing).

At present we're on the Vision OTS. Yesterday when we were about to redeem my voucher coupon, it turned out not to be possible to redeem it for wifi on two separate non-consecutive days. If we wanted to avail ourselves of the full $39.98 value of the voucher, we had to redeem it for wifi on consecutive days.

At present we're on the Vision OTS. Yesterday when we were about to redeem my voucher coupon, it turned out not to be possible to redeem it for wifi on two separate non-consecutive days. If we wanted to avail ourselves of the full $39.98 value of the voucher, we had to redeem it for wifi on consecutive days.

That's disappointing. They used to have the option to do one day at a time.

I wonder if this is a recent change company wide or select ships only. Wonder if anyone has any different experiences recently?

I'm just wondering what is the d+ coupon and how do you get that?!

Thanks!

D+ means Diamond Plus level in Royal's loyalty society called Crown & Anchor. You have to have at least 175 cruise points to attain the level of Diamond Plus, which is 25 7-day cruises,

With the 24-hour package, know that the clock starts when you log in and runs continuously -- logging out will not stop it.

Much better perk on Celebrity for elites who get a free 90-minute package that can be started & stopped and lasts way longer than 24 hours.

I assume you know that you can have free internet on board using the D+ coupons wisely (assuming a couple on a 7 day sailing).

I'm sailing solo, so only one coupon and I have to have connectivity for work. I saw someone say they got on board credit for some coupons (sorry, I can't remember where I saw it, and don't have time to look for it), so was hoping someone had some insight into the D+ coupons for internet. Oh well.

I'm sailing solo, so only one coupon and I have to have connectivity for work. I saw someone say they got on board credit for some coupons (sorry, I can't remember where I saw it, and don't have time to look for it), so was hoping someone had some insight into the D+ coupons for internet. Oh well.

Your one coupon can either be used for two 24-hour periods of free internet, or $40 off a package, your choice.