LIVE! First time on the Allure of the Seas - May 7, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

For those asking, The Love and Marriage show is tomorrow night at 10:30pm in the Amber Theater .

Thank you. That's terrific! No conflicts with what I've booked for that night (comedy show 9:00-10:00).

On recommendations here on CC, I also booked Ocean Aria for night one. Glad to hear you enjoyed it! I enjoyed the aqua shows on Oasis and Harmony although the latter was a little strange. Try to catch the comedic Aqua show later in the week if you can. Very enjoyable. No reservations so you need to get there a little early.

I also booked Mamma Mia for night 2 of my cruise. While familiar with the music from the show, I've never seen the play or the movie. How was it? Two and a half hours :eek: - Is there an intermission?

~ Judy

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!

The pizza at Sorrentos is GOOD!!!

f70850e278c03633ea2a4c51b15debf6.jpg

I have not liked the pizza onboard any Royal Caribbean ship, and I haven't been shy about stating my opinion [emoji6]however.... the pizza on Allure is actually really good!!

I know that another Live reviewer said the whole Promenade smelled like pizza, but on this cruise it doesn't, only when you are directly in front of sorrentos.

End of public service announcement [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, who are you and what have you done with Robyn?😉

Thank you. That's terrific! No conflicts with what I've booked for that night (comedy show 9:00-10:00).

On recommendations here on CC, I also booked Ocean Aria for night one. Glad to hear you enjoyed it! I enjoyed the aqua shows on Oasis and Harmony although the latter was a little strange. Try to catch the comedic Aqua show later in the week if you can. Very enjoyable. No reservations so you need to get there a little early.

I also booked Mamma Mia for night 2 of my cruise. While familiar with the music from the show, I've never seen the play or the movie. How was it? Two and a half hours :eek: - Is there an intermission?

~ Judy

The show is fabulous and it's intermission right now, 15 minutes [emoji106]

We are sailing on Sunday and I am so excited. Can you please take a pix of the charging station and I-pod dock? I searched but couldn't find. I have watched Momma Mia 3 times this week while I pack.

We are sailing on Sunday and I am so excited. Can you please take a pix of the charging station and I-pod dock? I searched but couldn't find. I have watched Momma Mia 3 times this week while I pack.

The show was AMAZING!!! We absolutely loved it! Best show I've seen yet - well done Royal Caribbean!

ae1062ce79f9417100dd14d82e2bd52c.jpg

6c9c8af6561045211da74411baf9a07c.jpg

Really enjoying your review so far! We will be sailing on RCL for the first time on Allure 5/28 and are soooooooooooo excited!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks for following! You should be excited, it'll be a super cruise I'm sure! [emoji106][emoji41]

The show was AMAZING!!! We absolutely loved it! Best show I've seen yet - well done Royal Caribbean!

ae1062ce79f9417100dd14d82e2bd52c.jpg

6c9c8af6561045211da74411baf9a07c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[3/quote]

We once saw a show about dancing cupcakes on HAL. We had to stay and watch because it was sooooo terrible.

Loving your review.

Here you go

ead057761a597089b06964573371eee7.jpg

a306a7f8c6d5ccaa72b6377541546fc1.jpg

We had a great day! There is so much to see and do...vacations are exhausting [emoji44]

Tomorrow is another day at sea, and my plan includes a deck chair, my book, and some warm Caribbean sunshine ☀️but right now it's all about the ocean rocking me to sleep.....

Thanks for your kind comments..

See you in the morning!

Also heading out this Sunday and loving your live review! And I'm also Robyn, with a "y" :)

We agree about Sorrentos. We were on Oasis last summer and my 9 year old didn't want to change to Allure unless it also had Sorrentos!! :)

About the charging station - looks like you would need a converter if you have one of the newer iPhones (lightning charger).

Robyn, awesome review so far. I am enjoying it so much. Thank you for the great pictures and your views of everything. I am an early riser, so I will be up to get our loungers in the solarium for my husband and me.

I hope it tastes better than it looks in that picture.

Well, well, well....... look who showed up late to the pizza party [emoji849]

I've been adrift at sea without my human GPS since Sunday...

Good morning! This is the best view to wake up to in the morning..

f7f6615a2d02bfc2a0ae8a1534190df0.jpg

Another gorgeous, sunny day [emoji41]☀️

I'm going to enjoy my morning coffee and head up to the pool for a lot of the day.

I just heard an Alpha Alpha call, I hope everything is ok?!!

Well, well, well....... look who showed up late to the pizza party [emoji849]

I've been adrift at sea without my human GPS since Sunday...

I have no idea what is going on with Allure this week. The ship is almost impossible to track.:rolleyes: