LIVE! First time on the Allure of the Seas - May 7, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

I'm cruising in August on the Allure. Someone on our roll call posted the link for your live reviews. Looking forward to your reviews. We've sailed with Mitch the cruise director on 2other sailings.

That's awesome! Thanks for following [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying the review this week! Have a great time. I'll be sailing on Allure in Sept so really looking forward to hearing about your experiences. Looks like a great time so far.

I know you said you won't post menus since you won't be eating in the dining room. If you walk past the dining room and they have menus posted can you take a pic? My husband is on a low sodium diet, and I'm diabetic and need to watch my carbs. Just trying to plan meals.

Also we need to schedule our shows don't want to miss love and marriage. Can you let us know what day and time?

I know you said you won't post menus since you won't be eating in the dining room. If you walk past the dining room and they have menus posted can you take a pic? My husband is on a low sodium diet, and I'm diabetic and need to watch my carbs. Just trying to plan meals.

Also we need to schedule our shows don't want to miss love and marriage. Can you let us know what day and time?

Absolutely- if I'm walking by I'll definitely post a pic of the menu. I'm planning to post when the "favorite" shows are too [emoji106]

I can post them they have them in the suite lounge. Day 1

3bf951f325540a651753d20a7a04481b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're on the Allure first time in June. We've got a balcony on deck 10. Looking forward to following your posts. Did you get the vroom / drink combo package to do the posting?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No, I purchased the 2 device surf and stream at a great discount a few months ago. The voom/ultimate package only became available within the last 2 weeks.

We just saw Ocean Aria, and all I can say is WOW! My heart was jumping the whole time [emoji44]

e1661a3e16e20b75872e15c22ca43f5e.jpg

The divers are incredibly talented and had us on the edge of our seats

ddc95cf1c9f1182f4ee80333513e886b.jpg

Our CD Mitch came out after and did a mini welcome aboard show

499b60a3a04b1e77bf2bf99683882737.jpg

Surprised to see the same old menus on Allure, while Oasis has the new ones.

Exactly. This is why I am not keen to visit the MDR this time....

So far the food in other venues has been good [emoji106]

Tomorrow is a day at sea. DH has strict instructions to head up to the pool deck at the crack of humanity and save me a chair [emoji41]He will be sitting in it until I get there so it's not chair hogging if he's only saving one chair right??

It's time to turn in for the night... it's been a fabulous first day onboard. Thanks for joining me! See you in the morning! [emoji4]

Exactly. This is why I am not keen to visit the MDR this time....

So far the food in other venues has been good [emoji106]

Thank you for this great review! It is making the 26 days until our trip on Allure more bearable. I was wondering if you ended up getting the Ultimate Dining Package. Since it is a relatively new option, I am curious how it is being implemented. On days at sea when you can go to a specialty restaurant is Sabor included as an option? Since it is a la carte, do they give you an amount that you can spend? Also, for dinner it looks like Izumi Habachi is not part of this package??? Is it included in the 3, 4 and 5 night dining package? Since it is just my husband and I sailing this time, we are only planning on going to specialty restaurants and am trying to figure out what our best option is. We love going to Johnny Rockets and Sabor for lunch.

Sorry for so many questions...I just don't want you to get bored while lounging at the pool today. I am so envious!!! I will be teaching my 24 third grade students all day...but maybe I will sneak a peak on cruise critic! :)

I was going to ask you how early you would be trying to secure a chair by the pool but you read my mind! DH isn't coming with us this time, too bad because he is an early riser and I'll be lucky if my daughter is up by 10:00. Looks likes it's up to me. Can't wait to read about your plans for today ☀️