Any problem including a 6-pack of Red Bull in checked in luggage?

Might work, might not. I'd rather have it on the other side of my carry-on from my other cans (one side of our carry-on has a zippered flap that closes and it would be in there). My concern would be with having to go to the naughty room to reclaim my checked bag.

You could make it through and then you may not. Putting drinks in your checked luggage is a no no. If they see the cans while scanning the luggage they will not know if its beer or not. This will get you a call to the naughty room. Save the possible trouble, try just bringing it on in your carry on. Now if you are only two and your bringing on 4 six packs and the Red Bull all might not make it aboard. You are grossly exceeding your limit.

Red Bull will be considered a "soft drink" type beverage of which you are permitted to bring on a "reasonable" amount. But it must be in your carry on, not checked luggage.

So long as none of the cans are open you will not have any issues carrying on Red Bull.

You are grossly exceeding your limit.

I had to respond, SERIOUSLY...LOL...

So, A 4 pack of red Bull, can hardly be considered ..."Wait, How did you say it?" oh yeah, GROSSLY is exceeding your limit.:rolleyes:

Al out

It is best to carry them on. My sister has 5 kids and brings juice boxes on board. She usually puts them in her checked bags because between strollers, diapers bags, etc, it is just too much for them to carry at check in. It has never been a problem until last cruise. Carnival took the juice boxes out of her checked bags.

Out of port of Baltimore...

Since we have 2-6 packs (cans) each in our carry on, I thought I'd try a small 6 pack (cans) in the checked bag.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Mike

Hi I am a big Red Bull fan and have never had an issue with carrying on a SEALED 12 pack on more than one cruise! :)

You could make it through and then you may not. Putting drinks in your checked luggage is a no no. If they see the cans while scanning the luggage they will not know if its beer or not. This will get you a call to the naughty room. Save the possible trouble, try just bringing it on in your carry on. Now if you are only two and your bringing on 4 six packs and the Red Bull all might not make it aboard. You are grossly exceeding your limit.

um, 4 six packs for 2 people exactly equals the limit.

um, 4 six packs for 2 people exactly equals the limit.

OP wants to bring on 2 6 packs for each of them and then a 6 pack of Red Bull in addition to that. Over the limit but not grossly so (and even if security did know about it there's a good chance they'll not care and let it pass).

OP wants to bring on 2 6 packs for each of them and then a 6 pack of Red Bull in addition to that. Over the limit but not grossly so (and even if security did know about it there's a good chance they'll not care and let it pass).

BTW: Do they dispose of the over the limit, unopened carry-on cans, or return them?

I won't even address the rule I will just say as someone that had their suitcase under a suitcase that had a can burst.....Please don't put it in your checked luggage. And before I get told "I pack mine in my checked luggage all the time without problem" Great, good for you. I was the lucky one that spent my first day of my cruise doing laundry. Yes, Carnival offered but there were things I didn't trust them to launder.

Please consider your fellow travelers.

I won't even address the rule I will just say as someone that had their suitcase under a suitcase that had a can burst.....Please don't put it in your checked luggage. And before I get told "I pack mine in my checked luggage all the time without problem" Great, good for you. I was the lucky one that spent my first day of my cruise doing laundry. Yes, Carnival offered but there were things I didn't trust them to launder.

Please consider your fellow travelers.

WOW, great point!

I didn't consider the affect it would have on adjacent luggage. Certainly something we all could benefit from...Thank you!

Mike

Just back from a Baltimore cruise, got the naughty room letter for 10 single 16 oz monsters in checked bags. But, we were able to carry on a 10pk of the 16oz monsters.

In the letter, said we could pick up the naughty room stuff the day of disembarkation, but we didn't bother.