First time on Oasis

My husband and I are doing our first cruise on the Oasis in September. We have been on the Majesty, Sovereign, Enchantment, Explorer, Grandeur, and Freedom (in addition to one Carnival Cruise which I did not like, and a number of Norwegian cruises, which I did like). The Oasis will be the largest ship we have ever sailed. We even got an ocean view balcony (usually just get inside cabins) so we could see the ocean as much as we want. Those who have been on the Oasis, give me the scoop!

We sailed in February of this year on the Oasis and have sailed with RCCL 11 times, NCL, Carnival and Viking........we loved the Oasis! Never felt crowded, found the Central Park a nice place for breakfast, did the rising tides and enjoyed the "show" going on below. Giavonni's was well worth it (we were sitting n Central Park when a waiter came out and offered us 30% off) We went to all the shows that were offered and enjoyed all of them. MTD worked for us and had every good meals there! Solarium area was adults only and peaceful.

Have a wonderful time!

We sailed in February of this year on the Oasis and have sailed with RCCL 11 times, NCL, Carnival and Viking........we loved the Oasis! Never felt crowded, found the Central Park a nice place for breakfast, did the rising tides and enjoyed the "show" going on below. Giavonni's was well worth it (we were sitting n Central Park when a waiter came out and offered us 30% off) We went to all the shows that were offered and enjoyed all of them. MTD worked for us and had every good meals there! Solarium area was adults only and peaceful.

Have a wonderful time!

Thanks, and I appreciate the info. I can't wait!

Oasis is an amazing ship. Don't miss the shows in the Aqua Theater. They are unlike any other shows you will see on a cruise ship other than Oasis's sister ships.

I booked the show in the Aqua Theater yesterday!

You will have a GREAT time.

Oasis is a destination by itself.

See all the shows. They are the best at sea.

One of our favorite ships!. :)

Thanks! Since we have been to the ports many times (although we will go ashore), we are definitely cruising for the ship. I have already booked all of the shows. Even though I have seen Cats twice, my husband never has seen it, so I figure I will drag him. I am getting excited!

There is so much to see and do, it's an amazing ship. Some of our favorites: Champagne Bar, Schooners which overlooks the Promenade and was a great spot for people watching, Solarium pool and hot tub and the Bistro, great choices for lunch and of course, views of the ocean. See the Aqua Show, Central Park at night, Giovanni's is our favorite dinner place. Have a drink at the Rising Tide, another great place for people watching. Best of all is the balcony room, nothing like the sound of the ocean at night and the views, of course are amazing, you will never want an inside cabin again.

Free food includes Johnny Rockets and Wipeout Cafe for free breakfast and Park Cafe for excellent roast beef sandwiches. The Captain is a frequent customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Love the Oasis and her sister ship, Allure. Schooner's is a great place to sit by the railing and watch the parades, but get there early to get a good seat. Trivia is also in the Schooner Bar. Central Park at night is wonderful! There's music and we enjoy dining on Chops patio or one can sit outside of Giovanni's for dinner. Central Park is also convenient to cut across the ship when the Promenade is so busy. You'll love the Oasis!