Just booked a second Seaside voyage.

funship freddy

We just booked a second Seaside voyage before we experienced the first. Sailed Divina and enjoyed it. We had booked our first Seaside cruise before we cruised with MSC. Just off RCCL Empress. Too much nickel and diming. $7.95 now for room service ??

The MSC experience is a value.

I am over the Funships and Royal. Going forward it will be MSC and Celebrity.

Vote with your $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm/was a very much loyal to Royal but after our cruise last month on the Freedom I have decided to jump ship ;)

We last did a Caribbean sailing a few years ago, with coming from the UK its big bucks and takes us a couple of years to save for each one, but with all the cut backs it left a big sour taste in the month.

I know I want the Seaside, I know the cabin I want, I know the date I want....I just need to be patient and wait for the bookings to open, buts its killing me waiting :D

Just booked a back to back on Seaside for November 2018. MSC is such a value proposition that I booked a 14 night for the same money I could book a 7 night on Royal Caribbean. Makes me not even want to look at the other cruise line sites because I know I will have sticker shock. Seaside looks like an awesome ship and my kids are super excited to try it out.

Just booked a back to back on Seaside for November 2018. MSC is such a value proposition that I booked a 14 night for the same money I could book a 7 night on Royal Caribbean. Makes me not even want to look at the other cruise line sites because I know I will have sticker shock. Seaside looks like an awesome ship and my kids are super excited to try it out.

Also, MSC doesn't nickel and dime you to the extent that other lines do. Drinks prices/packages, excursions, gratuities, etc are way better value. Even service charge, @ 15%, is lower than others who charge 18%.

Very nice to know they do not nickel and dime you! We just booked our first MSC cruise on the Seaside in April 2018 for a great deal. My husband loves the European cultures and thought this could be an amazing trip. Plus, have you seen the ship?! Stunning. We cannot wait!